• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One of our RB's and what for Darrelle Revis?

SIGCHI222

The Jets owner has no idea where this came from... Says he hasn't heard anything

Plus I'm iffy on him coming here... We would have to give him a contract extension and that my sir would be a huge problem, because Darrelle Revis loves money more than anyone (asks for more money every year or two)

You don't want to deal with Revis and his seemingly annual new contract demands, when you have Cam, Keuchly, Greg Hardy, and the money you already paying CJ. It just wouldn't match, unless he became a rental player for one year. Let the very good front four rush the line, and have a decent secondary protect the rest.

I have a bad feeling we are going to wish we had entertained this after the 2013 season is over.

I wonder if Larry Fitz is available for trade talks?

WE CAN'T AFFORD ANYONE, WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??? RIGHT NOW, WE CAN'T AFFORD TO SIGN OUR DRAFT PICKS.

Stop being stuck in this fantasy land, we're in cap hell.

I have a bad feeling we are going to wish we had entertained this after the 2013 season is over.

I wonder if Larry Fitz is available for trade talks?

Larry is going to play for peanuts bc we dont have that money and after this upcoming season, expect Cam to get a 100mil contract (the 1st 100mil contract in Panthers history).

WE CAN'T AFFORD ANYONE, WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??? RIGHT NOW, WE CAN'T AFFORD TO SIGN OUR DRAFT PICKS.

Stop being stuck in this fantasy land, we're in cap hell.

Wow. You really enjoy yelling at me for some reason. We have been here countless times before.

I am well aware of the cap situation. Never heard of a franchise that shut down because of cap issues.

So according to you, we should just put locks on the front gates and hope in 2014 we are under the cap?

Somebody should tel the team down at the Senior Bowl it's time to wrap it up and come home, right?

Archived