• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you be interested in ODen

koolkatluke

If I were him I would go to the Suns, assuming they still have their awesome medical staff.

Best team fit though might be the Spurs- they have some big men already there to shoulder some of the load, plus they rotate a lot and arent afraid to rest their players if they need it

Hey now, Steve Stricker has won trainer of the year multiple times. If an argument can be made for the Suns medical staff, the same should be made for our training staff.

No promise he wants to win a championship right away. If he were smart, he would go somewhere to quietly play some ball without having every little stretch and limp scrutinized by the media. Go under the radar for a few years, put together a healthy season or two, and then go all out for the money or the championship. I wouldn't touch a league minimum deal if I were his agent if other offers were on the table. It could be his last NBA paycheck. He's going to have to play it smart.

Archived