• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The AFC East...

Mr. Scot

...could be a lot of fun to watch this season, thanks in large part to Rex Ryan.

So far, he's gone on record as saying that he ain't afraid of the big bad Belicheck and he's taking part in an ongoing verbal joust with Dolphins LB Channing Crowder.

Hadn't seen anything about him antagonizing the Bills yet, but it's probably on the agenda.

I always wondered why that guy didn't get a HC gig for so long. I am starting to understand why. Trash talking like a player would to other players on a rival team? Ooookay.

He might want to be a little more discerning with what he says to the media especially now before he has proven anything as a HC.

I really can't believe Crowder is taking exception to what Ryan is saying. Ryan is pumping up his team. What else is he supposed to do? "My team sucks, we are a cellar team and that where we will be at the end of the season." I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the Jets win the division, just because of him and what he is saying.

Archived