• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are there any bigger assholes on the planet...

Darth Biscuit

People that litter should be punched in the neck

I admit that when I did smoke I would do it every now and then...but for the most part I'd flick the cherry off and then throw it away when I got to a trashcan

but since I no longer smoke..I don't have to worry about that.....Honestly, cigs don't bother me as much as trash...soda bottles..fast food bags..etc

People that litter should be punched in the neck

I admit that when I did smoke I would do it every now and then...but for the most part I'd flick the cherry off and then throw it away when I got to a trashcan

but since I no longer smoke..I don't have to worry about that.....Honestly, cigs don't bother me as much as trash...soda bottles..fast food bags..etc

They didn't bother me as much either...although once on a mule train ride thru the Grand Canyon, we stopped for water and I look down and what do I see...a fuging cigarette butt. It stuck out like a pile of poo in that pristine wilderness. Needless to say I picked it up and threw it away later, something I still do whenever I'm hiking and see one. fuging assholes.

that's not cool

I can admit this here...but since quitting the 2nd time.... I secretly judge my friends more this time around for still smoking. I know I shouldn't, but I do...it grosses me out more this time around..watching them smoke...smelling it....I am mad at myself for being the dirty gross smoker that I once was.

I never ever want to go back

True, some people throw bags, bottles, etc. out the window... but imo that's fairly rare. I see people flick butts out all the damn time... it's like they think because it's so small it's not littering.

Stop and look at the curb next time you're turning if it hasn't rained much... butts everywhere. Assholes.

that's not cool

I can admit this here...but since quitting the 2nd time.... I secretly judge my friends more this time around for still smoking. I know I shouldn't, but I do...it grosses me out more this time around..watching them smoke...smelling it....I am mad at myself for being the dirty gross smoker that I once was.

I never ever want to go back

Don't worry, you're still dirty and gross for other reasons! :)

I was at the Teets on Sunday picking up some groceries. I saw a lady loading her groceries from her cart into one of those Mercedes station wagons (which instantly means bitch IMO). After she shut the trunk door she turned to her cart and just shoved it out into the parking lot. It just rolled until it hit a curb in an empty parking space. She probably also flips cig butts out the window.

I was at the Teets on Sunday picking up some groceries. I saw a lady loading her groceries from her cart into one of those Mercedes station wagons (which instantly means bitch IMO). After she shut the trunk door she turned to her cart and just shoved it out into the parking lot. It just rolled until it hit a curb in an empty parking space. She probably also flips cig butts out the window.

I hate people who don't return the cart. It's one of my pet peeves. It always makes me think of this.

Archived