• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blackhawk Fans?

Zuck Fod

Chicago always gets my respect, but don't forget that the Western is weak and their division isn't too impressive on top of that. It will be interesting to see what happens if they make it to the SCF. If they do....then the Pens/Canes/Devils will be their biggest test (yes, I honestly think that we are one of the three most likely teams to make it to the SCF this year).

Chicago always gets my respect, but don't forget that the Western is weak and their division isn't too impressive on top of that. It will be interesting to see what happens if they make it to the SCF. If they do....then the Pens/Canes/Devils will be their biggest test (yes, I honestly think that we are one of the three most likely teams to make it to the SCF this year).

The central is a tough division. Teams like St. Louis, Nashville, and Detroit are pretty good teams.

Columbus, yeah they suck. But the Southeast division is the weakest division. Florida is back to their old losing ways, but they have some young talent. Winnipeg well they are just a bit better then Columbus. Washington, what a mess that team is. Tampa, is the only possible threat. I hope Carolina can feed off those easy teams to catch a good seed in the playoffs.

Chicago just tied a NHL record, by gaining a point in their first 16 games to start a season tonight, with a win over Vancouver. Watching them play is like they are up against college players. They are on another level. Oh, and fug you Hansen of Vancouver, for that hit on Hossa.

Archived