• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain Munnerlyn Career Highlight Video by me

SCMunnerlyn1

Not very impressive career highlights, the int touchdowns were nice but all the other ints were just pure luck and at 0:22 look how lost he was in coverage allowing harvin to make the catch before making the tackle and at 0:47 he could of easily scored if he just followed his block, wtf was he doing cutting back inside.

I like the Cap'n, I thought he was definitely a bright spot on the defense this year (outside of the obvious CJ, Kraken, Keek, and TD standouts) and I'd hate to see him go. I joke about him a lot, but the dude is a hell of a nickel and underrated, imo.

Also, aren't you missing his other pick-6 of this season in that video? I might've missed it, but didn't he have one against Chicago as well?

Also, aren't you missing his other pick-6 of this season in that video? I might've missed it, but didn't he have one against Chicago as well?

Nah went back and looked through and i watched every play of his this year as well and I don't have it listed. I know norman ran back one that wasn't really a pick in that game because it was 2pt attempt.

First off I love captain because he's a fighter. I would like to sign him to at least a 1 year contract, and if possible play him exclusively as the nickle/slot corner because he thrives at that spot. I believe though that his highlight video having multiple plays from the preseason speaks volume for his game.

Archived