• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norris mocks Cyprien to us.

Ruff

14. Panthers - S Johnathan Cyprien, FIU

By the time mid-March rolls around, I expect Cyprien to be a unanimous first-round projection. Sure, some will complain he is listed before Kenny Vaccaro and Matt Elam, but the FIU product has a real chance to be the best of the bunch. Reports surfaced after last year’s draft that the Panthers thought highly of Mark Barron, and although a new GM is in place, safety is one of the positions in need of an upgrade.

http://www.rotoworld.com/slide/cfb/288/MockDraft

It's definitely interesting, to say the least.

Sorry, never bought into the Vaccaro hypetrain. Call it stupid all you want but that doesn't take Kenny's average tackling skills away. He's not a ballhawking safety either. Vaccaro can't play the ball deep.

Vaccaro is overrated.

Don't talk to me ever anymore. I Dono what just happened there.

Sorry, never bought into the Vaccaro hypetrain. Call it stupid all you want but that doesn't take Kenny's average tackling skills away. He's not a ballhawking safety either. Vaccaro can't play the ball deep.

Vaccaro is overrated.

Thank you.....

Gotta agree with what's being said about Vaccaro. I'd deffinitely take Cyprien over Vaccaro.

If most people on here paid attention to more then just CBS or ESPN and actually paid attention to draft guys like Norris. They'd had seen that Cyprien has moved up to be similarly rated to Vaccaro. Once teams get to see Cyprien run and do drills and such with out a hamstring pull, he'll jump Vaccaro.

The reason, he'll jump him is because Cyprien does about everything better then Vaccaro while in pads on the field.

Edit: Heck even ESPN and CBS had stuff about Cyprien being closely rated to Vaccaro and having a chance to over take him as the #1 safety at the combine.

Archived