• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Hunter Generating First-Round Buzz

JawnyBlaze

ding ding ding fight night baby// yeahhh

this is just what i need. cant wait to see the response.

hunter fans vs patterson fans.....GO! keep it up.

FWIW I view them equally in terms of grade, they are just different players. Nuk, Patton, or TWill in round 2 I would prefer.

Not my fault you're a LA douchbag. I blame the way you were rasied. Maybe you should look into that.

Just because I don't have Patterson's Cock in my mouth I'm a hater. Yeah that's sound logic you got there.

Guess what you call them "Over Paid" fortune tellers. I call them paid to do something you wish you could get paid for instead of being a LA douchbag. Which I guess isn't paying as well as you hoped.

Haha, child get off the Internet. Spend your boyhood making friends and chasing girls, not sitting on the Internet literally sounding like a pre pubescent female contemplating suicide.

If you're going to be unoriginal enough to resort to LA douchebag comments then I can easily call you a toothless, inbred hick from NC. See how fugging lame and childish that is? Of course not...you haven't hit puberty yet...

I have never seen someone exaggerate in my entire life more than you. Every single thing you say is such an extreme exaggeration that it ruins any credibility you will ever have. Please show me where I "had patterson's cock" in my mouth. Because the funniest thing is that he isn't even who I won't the panthers to draft lol. You seriously just can't even handle users talking positively about a player. It's one thing for someone to grossly overrate or over discuss a prospect, but nobody is even doing that.

Why do you try so hard? Why do you want to get your point across so badly? Is this all you do with your life? All you think about? If we draft Patterson are you going to add more cuts to your wrist? Do you even realize that your only knock on CP is that he is raw? And at the same time you want Sheldon Richardson who is one of the most raw players in the draft lol? What does cum taste like?

You have literally just made yourself known as the retard that hates Cordarralle Patterson and exaggerates the fug out of every single thing posted.

Haha, child get off the Internet. Spend your boyhood making friends and chasing girls, not sitting on the Internet literally sounding like a pre pubescent female contemplating suicide.

If you're going to be unoriginal enough to resort to LA douchebag comments then I can easily call you a toothless, inbred hick from NC. See how fugging lame and childish that is? Of course not...you haven't hit puberty yet...

I have never seen someone exaggerate in my entire life more than you. Every single thing you say is such an extreme exaggeration that it ruins any credibility you will ever have. Please show me where I "had patterson's cock" in my mouth. Because the funniest thing is that he isn't even who I won't the panthers to draft lol. You seriously just can't even handle users talking positively about a player. It's one thing for someone to grossly overrate or over discuss a prospect, but nobody is even doing that.

Why do you try so hard? Why do you want to get your point across so badly? Is this all you do with your life? All you think about? If we draft Patterson are you going to add more cuts to your wrist? Do you even realize that your only knock on CP is that he is raw? And at the same time you want Sheldon Richardson who is one of the most raw players in the draft lol? What does cum taste like?

You have literally just made yourself known as the retard that hates Cordarralle Patterson and exaggerates the fug out of every single thing posted.

You completely poo on everybody else's Mock drafts and run around talking about LA and Miami on other forums on this site but talk about what somebody else is doing. Really???

How much of a hypocrite are you?? You talk about what others think of me (like I fuging care) but gloss over your own Q rating like you're popular or liked by everybody on here. Let me give you a clue "You're Not Liked on here either". Nobody on here gives you any credibility on you're opinion. So it's best not to care and just use this place as a debate center to pass the time. You nor I are getting paid for our football 101. So why do you care about my credibility? I don't . You also might notice if you weren't (just reading my post) that others (have actually) agree with me and my Opinion.

You having Patterson's Cock in your mouth is just as extreme exaggeration as me being a clueless hater because I point out his flaws. So the fact that you were throwing out these "extreme exaggeration" 1st. Must have just flew over your LA douchbag ego.

You would Also notice that I don't sit here and defend Richardson as hard as you are Patterson. I won't call you a clueless idiot hater for pointing out his flaws. So are you the Forum Richardson hater now.????No!! You see flaws in his game and pointed it out. Nothing wrong with that. Just because I don't agree with your opinion doesn't mean I have to call you a clueless hater or some other LA douchbag poo you can come up with. How you don't see that as being childish is strange thoe.

90% of KoolKatLuke's posts are about how Patterson sucks. I actually laughed at Bwood's response.

You might want to check your math on that. Since I have over 5,000 post and been here way before Patterson was even a freshman in Highschool in Rock Hill. You might be a little high with the 90% buddy.

You might want to check your math on that. Since I have over 5,000 post and been here way before Patterson was even a freshman in Highschool in Rock Hill. You might be a little high with the 90% buddy.

Its called an exaggeration for comedy sake. You take everything so literally. Obviously 90% of your posts aren't about Patterson, but you always comment on him whenever he is brought up bashing him. Chill dude.

Its called an exaggeration for comedy sake. You take everything so literally. Obviously 90% of your posts aren't about Patterson, but you always comment on him whenever he is brought up bashing him. Chill dude.

So wait you can make a joke about me using a exaggeration but I can't joke about the exaggeration????

You call bashing I call just pointing out his flaws.

No I was joking about your exaggeration of my 5,000 post being mostly about Patterson.

What's really funny is I did the same thing last year about Stephen Hill and caught the same flack.

Ohhhhh, gotcha. I just wouldn't compare the two, but it is cheap fun bickering with you.

Archived