• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 30: Carolina Hurricanes (15-12-2) vs. New Jersey Devils (13-11-6)

Ellis got cut?

You know what? F**k Rutherford. F**king son of a bitch. He didn't do jack sh** for the defense in the offseason. He didn't do sh** for it last season! Now he's getting our goalies f**ked because of it! I hope he is fired after the season. F**king son of a bitch fine young male!

Our forwards were more than enough to make a deep playoff run. Ellis was enough for that as well. But our defense plain out sucks ass. And we keep sucking the balls of an overrated and over paid goalie in Ward when we could've traded him long ago and gotten a lot from him. We are truely f**ked.

Ellis got cut?

You know what? F**k Rutherford. F**king son of a bitch. He didn't do jack sh** for the defense in the offseason. He didn't do sh** for it last season! Now he's getting our goalies f**ked because of it! I hope he is fired after the season. F**king son of a bitch fine young male!

Calm down there buster. Ellis cut himself with his own skate.

I sure hope we address the defense this offseason, because it has been a weak spot for a while.

If they want a realistic shot at the playoffs they need to do it now, then do it some more in the off season, then more the next off season. The franchises talent pool at D is incredibly weak and needs to be focused on the next couple years.

Hell the Hurricanes talent pool is pretty weak all around except for a couple of guys.

Archived