• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mock 3.0 Post Combine / FA (Hixon)

Dash Global

Just watched the video on Dobson. He made some ridiculous circus catches. That last one in the corner of the end zone was insane. Great find, I like him. His QB probably throws the ugliest passes I've seen above the high school level.

Zach Maynard says hi.....

Trade isn't realistic

I disagree.

1) They have a ton of picks

2) They need S's real bad. (one went to TB and the other one allowed the most td's in the NFL last yr)

3) Their team is mostly complete,/ sb ready, just need a stud to shore up their primary weakness.

Now do I think it will happen? Hell no.

Most likely our FO will like Allen / Austin / Richardson / Vacarro at 14

Well I just watched some more of Dobson and I gotta say he looks better than I thought. Real good size and hands. He doesn't look to be that good after the catch though.

I still like Swope better because he is quick with good size and awesome hands and he can make catches in traffic and he can make guys miss. If you haven't watched him here are some highlights

The only knock on him is that he seems like more of a slot guy rather than a #1 or #2

Bailey I like because he seems real consistent with his hands and routes and he is a good blocker. He could become a really good # 2 WR (

).

Wilson is sort of last on my list and he could probably be drafted a couple rounds later in the fifth or sixth round but I think he has great upside with his size(6-3 194) and speed. The the only reason people are not as high on him is he quit the Washington State team to protest Mike Leach and he got labeled a "quitter." (

).

This is probably a better video:

i like this draft. i like the 6'3 dobson with the great hands and 4.40 in the 3rd. this would be a great draft. with godfrey moving to free saftey and having ss competion with duke, cambell, and the guy from the raiders going cb was good in the 2nd. i like

Archived