• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Samuel Dalembert possibly traded to the CATS

Source:Rotoworld per Phillyburbs

Trade rumors involving Samuel Dalembert and the Bobcats have surfaced.

Dalembert has been very vocal about wanting to be traded out of Philly. A trade to Charlotte would mean a reunion of Dalembert with coach Larry Brown.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would think it could possibly be for Mohammed and Radmanovic and possibly for one of our two second round draft picks.

Yeah I heard it was those players and EITHER one of our 2nd round picks or we just swap our 1st rounds so it would be Radmanm, Nazr and our 12th for Dalembert and their 17th. Seems fair to me. Dalembert fell off a bit this year after averaging a double double last year, but that could be due to the fact Elton Brand came in to town and took up minutes.. Dalembert had 34 mpg last year this year it was only like 23mpg. Looks like a solid pick up for us and a better scoring option than Diop and it would mean more cap space to most likely bring in a SG. As for the 17th pick it would be for depth. I highly doubt Gerald Henderson would be there but it could happen, otherwise we get Dejuan Blair or Danny Green.

Yeah I heard it was those players and EITHER one of our 2nd round picks or we just swap our 1st rounds so it would be Radmanm, Nazr and our 12th for Dalembert and their 17th. Seems fair to me. Dalembert fell off a bit this year after averaging a double double last year, but that could be due to the fact Elton Brand came in to town and took up minutes.. Dalembert had 34 mpg last year this year it was only like 23mpg. Looks like a solid pick up for us and a better scoring option than Diop and it would mean more cap space to most likely bring in a SG. As for the 17th pick it would be for depth. I highly doubt Gerald Henderson would be there but it could happen, otherwise we get Dejuan Blair or Danny Green.

Brand was hurt almost all year. I think he played in 25 games. This has to be a salary dump. I've never heard of this guy.

It won't be our first rounder Brown is already set on either draftind DeJuan Blair or Gerald Henderson, if this rumor is true they will get the Bobcats earliest second rounder.

Wow, I knew our contract situation sucked. Dang....That's ridiculous.

Boris makes 9 million a year for the next 4 years.

Oak makes 9-14 mill a season for the next 5 years.

Wallace makes 8-11 million a season for the next 4 years.

Diop makes 5-7 million a season for the next 4 years.

Ouch.

http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade.php?tradeid=5121738

Dalembert for Vlad, Nazr and 2nd round pick

then

http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade.php?tradeid=5121736

1. R.Jefferson for Bell, Diaw(maybe give a 2nd round pick)

or

http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade.php?tradeid=5121735

2. Rip Hamilton, Amir Johnson for Bell, Diaw(might have to swap picks #12 for #15)

Line-up 1

Felton/DJ

R.Jefferson/T.Williams or G.Henderson

G.Wallace/May???

Okafor/Ajinca

Dalembert/Diop

or

Line-up 2

Felton/DJ

R.Hamilton/T. Williams or G.Henderson

G.Wallace/Amir Johnson

Okafor/Ajinca