• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting interview with Mike Tannenbaum on Sirius today.

Strawman

Dude its hopeless, they want to just keep repeating the same thing and Im done here. Me and you are just doing the same thing now and whats the point. They dont understand football anyways.

Anyone suggesting to draft a WR over any of our other needs on defense . . in our predicament. . .doesnt get that there are two sides to a football team.

Declaring that anyone with a different opinion from you doesn't know poo is the definition of arrogance dude. That's worse than hypocriticaI never once made a statement like that to you or Luke. KKL just said he could see the point he just didn't agree with the order of priorities. That's all I've said that I agree on the other needs too but see Steve's replacement differently. You can agree to disagree with out being an asshole. You just said part of you would like to see Steve with a Legit possible number 1 even though you know we have other needs, but when I said it I'm fuging retarded? I'm going go drink now and leave the vaginafest to u. Cheers fugers

Why do people get so angry when theyre wrong. Just take it in stride and move on, wow.

Wow is that you make it personal, calling me an idiot like 5 times and putting words in my mouth and now say that poo. Anybody would've called you out for talking to them like that, including your boy KKL. If you were a man you'd own up, instead you look like a fuging weasel. Have fun sitting down to pee. Congrats.

Archived