• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How would You Like To Win It All?

tarheelpride

I couldn't care less how we win the Super Bowl, as long as we do. I'd like to beat Tennessee though.

Here's a question though. If you score Playoff tickets, and on the way to the stadium, someone offered you money for them, how much would you give them up for (and you can't use that money to go buy more, you have to watch from home or a bar).

I'm so excited about the possibility of a Playoff game, I think I'd turn down $5000. Yes, I'm that crazy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Scheme and fit matter definitely, but if you are an NFL QB (especially a talented one) there will be flashes and some signs. I think the ones that get their careers broken are in inadequate offenses (bad weapons, bad OL, no running game etc…) and a constant turnover of staff can do it. Basically what the Bears did with Fields and what we have done with Bryce so far. 
    • I mean when Rhule was on the hot seat and finally got fired, we got pumped and Wilks truly brought some culture back to the team for a brief window. Reich came in and when he got canned there was no hope or excitement, we actually got worse and we are still kinda there until proven otherwise. Some are basically trying to sell this as BY's actual rookie year as well which doesn't exactly draw up much enthusiasm and tempers expectations whether that was their intention or not. 
    • Yes, but Bryce Young is what amplifies that concern for me for a super green HC and OC.   it’s all and marriages by Tepper IMO.  Canales and the new OC probably would have a better time getting their O running with a vet QB that is a natural fit.   again, I’m not arguing Canales and Morgan should be catering to Bryce at this point.  Just pointing out how pointless drafting Bryce looks at this stage.  And I don’t disagree you either can play or can’t and the O is irrelevant at this level.   I mean fit matters at this level.  Everyone is too talented.  Fit makes or breaks careers.