• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With the 12th pick...

bLACKpANTHER

Who do you choose with the 12 pick??  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you choose with the 12 pick??

• Henderson
    • T.Williams
    • Blair
    • Jennings
    • Clark

As long as we pick up Henderson, Blair, or T-Will in the first and then pick two of the players listed below in the second round I will be happy.

A.J. Abrams, Texas, SG- Would love to see A.J. and D.J. reunite, some compare his style of play to Bobby Jacksons.

Toney Douglas, FSU, SG- Guy is an amazing shooter averaging 22 ppg, and very impressive three point shooter. Some compare his game to Eddie House.

Ronald Steele, Alabama, PG- All around a good player, can come in and give you good minutes without losing much talent, would be a good point guard to back up Ray, and D.J. His game has been compared to Eric Snows in his prime.

Jack McClinton, Miami, SG- He is another sharp shooter, who can shoot lights out from the three point arc with a 3Pt% of 453, which is higher than his regular FG%. Many compare his game to Salim Stoudemire.

Rudy Mbema, Sweden, PG- don't really no much about him but his game is compared to Nate Robinson's and Kyle Lowry's.

Toney Gaffney, Massachusetts, PF- Can really bring energy to a team, and one of the best rebounders in the draft at 10.2 rpg along with 11.5 ppg. He averages numbers of 1.5 in all stat categories, so he can pretty much do everything. His game is often compared the Chris "The Birdman" Anderson's style of play. I personally would love to see this guy in a Bobcats uniform.

Omri Casspi, Israel, SF- Another player that I really don't know much about, but his style of play is compared to Matt Harping, which isn't a bad thing. However I did see him at the big workout in Chicago and he does have an outside shot, but shoots better inside the arc around 15-20 feet.

Jeff Adrien, Connecticut, PF- Averages a good amount of points and rebounds per game. He would be a good back up PF or possibly even a good SF at his 6-7 frame. His game is compared to Jason Maxiell's.

i hope henderson. he has really stepped up his game over his career. he took on a leadership role at duke an carried that team along the season. he is a great slasher and can put highlight dunks and blocks consistantly. i know the weaknesses of his game, questionable jumper at best, along with the abiltiy to only drive to his right. but those can both be fixed with coaching and technique. his physical gifts are height and great athletic abilty. he will be a solid defender and has shown his willingness to take the last shot (showing leadership) i love his game and think it will translate into the NBA nicely.

at worst i will see him as a solid 6th man who provides good defense, shot blocking an rebounding and always plays hard.

i saw it on espn, he cancelled nets due to ankle injury..... reportedly. he was supposed to practice again with G. henderson at Nets.

think it was Ford that reported it that he had been promised.

Well that sucks. I really didn't want this kid. Henderson can defend and would have been way better offensively. If Henderson isn't there at 12 fine, but if he is i would be upset.

im pretty unbiased. not a UNC or DUKE fan. poo i cheer for UVA. ive just watched alot of basketball, i am in school for sports broadcasting so i watch alot of games for practice and homework. i can tell u that for Louisiville the best player was earl clark. he stood out to me i like t-will but like henderson better.

Archived