• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Rd 2: (1) Miami Heat vs. (5) Chicago Bulls

NBA Playoffs  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Lol these clowns, go ahead and tell how you have been a Heat fans all your life and that you love South Beach.

Oh btw, KT quit turning this into a racial thread you shithead lol.

Changing the subject again I see. Even though its irrelevant, I'm also a bobcats fan, who likes LeBron James. He's not my favorite player in the league, but he is the best and he gets way too much hate and held to much higher standards because of it.

Case in point, the supposedly clutch Durant last night misses 11 out of 13 in the 4th quarter and OT last night, and now is facing eliminstion. How much will we hear his clutch ability being questioned because of it?

X Clown LeBron is the only player the "Hornets" fans will tell you youre not a Bobcats fan if you like him. If you support Kobe, Durant, etc they will never question your fanhood. Carolinapanthers8789 openly supports OKC and the Bulls, hes a hypocrite.

I'm sure fans do. Are the media calling for them to rough up Lebron? 1984-1992 i'd say Jordan was roughed up more than Lebron ever will be.  And any player that breaths on lebron is called for a foul.  What game do you watch?

If we're on a media hate parade okay. Don't turn it into a race thread.

Hah....KT turns EVERY thread into a race thread.

That is all he has.

Changing the subject again I see. Even though its irrelevant, I'm also a bobcats fan, who likes LeBron James. He's not my favorite player in the league, but he is the best and he gets way too much hate and held to much higher standards because of it.

Case in point, the supposedly clutch Durant last night misses 11 out of 13 in the 4th quarter and OT last night, and now is facing eliminstion. How much will we hear his clutch ability being questioned because of it?

He's also the only reason they got to OT as he hit the driving lay up with 4 seconds left in the game.

Or did you just choose to forget about that detail?

X Clown LeBron is the only player the "Hornets" fans will tell you youre not a Bobcats fan if you like him. If you support Kobe, Durant, etc they will never question your fanhood. Carolinapanthers8789 openly supports OKC and the Bulls, hes a hypocrite.

You're right, I openly support OKC and Chicago so much that I decided to put pics of them (and other teams) in my avatar, sig, etc...

Oh wait, that's you.

Don't even talk to me about being a hypocrite. Myself and one other guy were responsible for keeping the Bobcats forum alive (when that's your job).

For being a Bobcats fan, you sure don't talk about them a lot.

As a matter of fact, I think you have bandwagon written on your forehead.

He's also the only reason they got to OT as he hit the driving lay up with 4 seconds left in the game.

But he didnt close. He also choked 2 FTs at the end of Game 3. Durant needs to prove he can win a ring.

But he didnt close. He also choked 2 FTs at the end of Game 3. Durant needs to prove he can win a ring.

Agreed, and it was always going be tough without Westbrook and with Ibaka playing like a middle schooler.

Personally, I think Durant is doing just about all he can do; besides shooting every shot; Memphis just seems like a very solid team and they are especially tough to beat in the Grind House.

You're right, I openly support OKC and Chicago so much that I decided to put pics of them (and other teams) in my avatar, sig, etc...

Oh wait, that's you.

Don't even talk to me about being a hypocrite. Myself and one other guy were responsible for keeping the Bobcats forum alive (when that's your job).

For being a Bobcats fan, you sure don't talk about them a lot.

As a matter of fact, I think you have bandwagon written on your forehead.

Youre not a Bobcats fan. Youre a Hornets fan. Bobcats are too closely tied to black people remember. They are tainted remember? You told me that. Youre a Bobcat fan when its convenient. Every post you make is you venting about a black person (LeBron, me, Bob Johnson). Youre a little Rush Limbaugh, always crying bout some african american.

Youre not a Bobcats fan. Youre a Hornets fan. Bobcats are too closely tied to black people remember. They are tainted remember? You told me that. Youre a Bobcat fan when its convenient. Every post you make is you venting about a black person (LeBron, me, Bob Johnson). Youre a little Rush Limbaugh, always crying bout some african american.

Lol you are pathetic...

That's why I have a picture of myself, Kemba Walker, and Jeff Adrien hanging up in my room.

The real problem here is you hate white people, I actually think that you want to kill all the white people in the world. You hate white people because you feel inferior or are compensating for something...

What's a matter KT, do you need to open up?

You are killing me. So LeBron's 11 for 11 from the free throw line doesn't matter when they win, but one shot that Durant makes near the end of regulation somehow trumps the other 11 shots he missed in the 4th quarter and OT. Just man up and say you don't like LeBron and are going to judge him more harshly than you would Durant because you like him.

BTW, LeBron not being clutch is more of a myth than anything. He was AWFUL in the 4th qtr of the 2011 finals.. like historically bad, but he has since proven that he is one of the better closers in the league. I wouldn't want him taking the last shot (as he's not a great shot creator in halfcourt sets imo), but he's proven time after time how good he is at holding leads in the 4th qtr. 

CarolinaPanthers8789, stop being so racist. Even though Cam Newton is in your avatar, and your signature it's clear as day that you hate black people. 

GRITS has had RG3 in his avy how long? No way he could be racist.

Sylvianlight used to post how much he loved certain Bobcats players, no way he could be racist. FOH

Tolerating someone and seeing them as equal to you are two seperate things. There are skinheads and neo-nazi's who listen to gangster rap.

Besides CarolinaPanthers8789 is the one who always proclaims I hate white people and never gives any evidence or statements to back it up.

I say this all the time, I come from a different culture. My ego is not tied to seeing white athletes fail, or making the biggest white athlete some "boogeyman" for me to hate on and want to see lose all the time. Low self esteem runs rampant in those types.

Archived