• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eastern Conference Finals Thread. (1) Miami vs (3) Indiana

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Heat
    • Pacers

That LeBron James guy is pretty good huh?

30 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 3 blocks, and the buzzer beater in OT.

Still have to give a TON of credit to Paul George for forcing OT and draining 3 clutch FTs that would have won most games.

Damn what a fuging game.  No need to hate on that game-winner by LeBron, it shouldn't have even went that far.  That was a highly questionable call on Paul George's 3, especially if you aren't going to call all the scrapping for the ball with Norris Cole, etc. that happened just moments before.  If you're going to let that slide, don't call a game-changer like that.  Not to mention the non-call that happened to LeBron when he drove to the basket right before that.

Regardless, great game by Paul George as well.  Always liked the dude, this just might be his coming out party.

LeChoke who?  He even messed around and got a triple double.

Damn what a fuging game.  No need to hate on that game-winner by LeBron, it shouldn't have even went that far.  That was a highly questionable call on Paul George's 3, especially if you aren't going to call all the scrapping for the ball with Norris Cole, etc. that happened just moments before.  If you're going to let that slide, don't call a game-changer like that.  Not to mention the non-call that happened to LeBron when he drove to the basket right before that.

Regardless, great game by Paul George as well.  Always liked the dude, this just might be his coming out party.

LeChoke who?  He even messed around and got a triple double.

The same call was made on Hibbert earlier in the game when he barely touched Bosh.

I know Heat fans (not saying that you are a Heat fan) aren't used to games being officiated like they were today.

The same call was made on Hibbert earlier in the game when he barely touched Bosh.

I know Heat fans (not saying that you are a Heat fan) aren't used to games being officiated like they were today.

Yeah, but with 2 seconds in the game left don't call that poo, not a play as big as that.  Just let the players play.  If it goes in, good, if not, oh well.  Especially when they just overlooked two missed calls for the Heat that happened just moments before.

I'm sure most people thought that game was over when George nailed those 3 clutch baskets to put them up with 2 seconds left.

I'm not a Heat fan, I'm just a basketball fan in general really... kind of just became a fan of players after the Hornets left.  But the Heats series have been called pretty evenly the whole entire playoffs (with probably the exception of the 2nd Chicago game where they were leading by like 46 points before they put the scrubs in... but really, Chicago was fuged that game either way).  I know if I was a Heat fan I would've been pretty pissed about that if that call ended up deciding the game.

Yeah, but with 2 seconds in the game left don't call that poo, not a play as big as that.  Just let the players play.  If it goes in, good, if not, oh well.  Especially when they just overlooked two missed calls for the Heat that happened just moments before.

I'm sure most people thought that game was over when George nailed those 3 clutch baskets to put them up with 2 seconds left.

I'm not a Heat fan, I'm just a basketball fan in general really... kind of just became a fan of players after the Hornets left.  But the Heats series have been called pretty evenly the whole entire playoffs (with probably the exception of the 2nd Chicago game where they were leading by like 46 points before they put the scrubs in... but really, Chicago was fuged that game either way).  I know if I was a Heat fan I would've been pretty pissed about that if that call ended up deciding the game.

I understand, but the NBA needs to become more consistent... remember when the NBA apologized for not calling the foul on MKG with less than a second left in the game (I can't recall who we were playing).

The point is a foul is a foul, so the refs need to decide whether they are going to let the game play out or if they're going to call the game to the wire.

Also, you can never count the Heat out until the buzzer sounds with the talent that they have on the floor.

Archived