• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Uniforms...

KillerKat

Unless what some are thinking is right and that the for the Home jersey the top part and shoulders are white with the sleeves and body of the jersey being red. Striping at the end of the sleeves and bottom of the jersey, other then that I haven't a clue as to what that's showing. lol 

So its two tone? lol

we're gonna look like a bunch of '57 chevrolets skating up and down the ice.

So its two tone? lol

we're gonna look like a bunch of '57 chevrolets skating up and down the ice.

Yea, pretty much. I think it's being made to look like the whole jersey has striping on it. Similar to the Team Canada Jersey you see here.

http://www.icejerseys.com/products/Team-Canada-IIHF-Swift-Replica-White-Hockey-Jersey-p6371/?source=googleprods&zmam=26302655&zmas=1&zmac=70&zmap=6371&gclid=CO7WwKfVwLcCFYLm7AodfxwANA

Yea, pretty much. I think it's being made to look like the whole jersey has striping on it. Similar to the Team Canada Jersey you see here.

http://www.icejerseys.com/products/Team-Canada-IIHF-Swift-Replica-White-Hockey-Jersey-p6371/?source=googleprods&zmam=26302655&zmas=1&zmac=70&zmap=6371&gclid=CO7WwKfVwLcCFYLm7AodfxwANA

Move the sleeve stripes down to just above the wrist, and I actually like that.  I just hope they don't put lace up necklines on them.  We are not an original six.

Move the sleeve stripes down to just above the wrist, and I actually like that.  I just hope they don't put lace up necklines on them.  We are not an original six.

Yea, I think it's going to look clean as hell. I'm thinking it will have Lace though. 

Archived