• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain Munnerlyn: It’s scary how good the Panthers defense can be

On paper the panthers definitely have the talent to be elite top 5. It's probable that they go top ten. As far as making plays, creating turnovers, wreaking havoc at every level and generally being a matchup nightmare against any offense, ...well I'm more of a "believe it when I see it" type person and not so much of a "believe it until I see it not happen" type person. There's no shortage of the latter on this board.

So is it TOP 5 or is it TOP 10?

No wonder you are always on the right side of things.   (Or so you think)

Your nothing more than a hypocrite.  

Too bad the name is already being used because Mr. Bojangles should be your name.

You're tap dancing like a mofo.

My reading comprehension is fine.  Seems to me you need to proof read your own work.

"..I was rescinding the comment about being "elite" and replacing the text with "top 5"

So your statement would read. 

"On paper the panthers definitely have the talent to be elite top 5. It's probable that they go top ten. As far as making plays, creating turnovers, wreaking havoc at every level and generally being a matchup nightmare against any offense, ...well I'm more of a "believe it when I see it" type person and not so much of a "believe it until I see it not happen" type person. There's no shortage of the latter on this board."

Are you a politician?  Cause you sure sound like one.   

Please if there is anybody else that had a problem understanding what I wrote, speak up now. We wouldn't want davethepanther to realize how much of an idiot he truly is.

No one has a problem understanding what you wrote. The problem is giving it any credence. It is the same tired negative crap you have written since you were called full of bull, I mean ragin bull. And the personal attacks just make you a tired old cyber bully that people laugh at instead of respect.

Davethepanrher is twice the poster you are because at least he is original and can see where we are both good and bad. You on the other hand keep spewing the same tired crap and expect anyone to listen or care.

If you can't see this team is different from the past 2 then you don't need reading comprehension you need IQ points. Or maybe your constant negative viewpoint and bitching just keeps you from seeing what is there.

I will give him some brochures and give you a referral for some therapy. Then maybe you can stop some of the verbal diarrhea you pass off as commentary.

Archived