• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Financial implications of releasing Hernandez

redbuddha

I'm sure there is a personal conduct clause in his contract, it would depend on the details of that. could be anywhere from just a straight cut, him having to repay his salary bonus.

it doesn't matter though they are not going to pick up anyone that can come remotely close to replacing him this year.

i heard they were gonna try to get back 5mil in bonuses + what he got in garuntees. I bet he's spent a good deal of that dough already. not to mention all the civil suits the victims families are gonna file against him. I guess it depends on how aggressive the pats attorneys arde against the victims families. that would make some great headlines. "heartless patriots screw aherns victims out of proper burials". besides they knew when they drafted him they were taking a risk on his checkered past. i wouldn't give em' poo if I was the judge

i heard they were gonna try to get back 5mil in bonuses + what he got in garuntees. I bet he's spent a good deal of that dough already. not to mention all the civil suits the victims families are gonna file against him. I guess it depends on how aggressive the pats attorneys arde against the victims families. that would make some great headlines. "heartless patriots screw aherns victims out of proper burials". besides they knew when they drafted him they were taking a risk on his checkered past. i wouldn't give em' poo if I was the judge

Even though they said they were not going to pay him any of it at the end of the day he earned the signing bonus and the workout bonuses already, seems to me maybe they are going to let the courts decide.

Archived