• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets / Bobcats draft Zeller

Zod

you guys think zeller is the best big in charlotte since zo?   i'm having a hard time coming up with anyone else.

emeka okafor.   ugh.

he could have been...but he wasn't.

YES! Even better than Okafor. Zeller may not be as good of a rebounder as Okafor in his early years with the Bobcats, but he's going to be offensively good. I think at the end of the day when Zeller is polished out, he's going to be a 18-22ppg and 8-9rpg PF/C. 

i have no problem keeping mullens.  i hope we do actually, he just needs to settle his nerves, and he might be able to do that as a reserve.  damn, let some of these guys mature before you scream to ship them off assholes

So, do we move him to SG or SF????? bc that's really his natural position.

I was shocked at first, but I really like the pick now. I think Zeller has the potential to be a all star type player. You know he is going to work hard and get better. I really like that our team has a bunch of gym rats that want to be great.

He did really well in this draft workout and the Hornets draft workout

zeller seems to genuinely love playing basketball and he has that awesome motor from what i've seen.  a high energy 7 footer with a pedigree that can run the floor, hit free throws?

fug yeah.

i am not liking how i see him out by the 3 point line on defense in so many of those transition baskets he gets though.

So, do we move him to SG or SF????? bc that's really his natural position.

he's just got that kind of energy that it really doesn't matter.  plug him in at center, pf, sg, sf, point, doesn't matter.   the kid can play i just don't think he can handle the bright lights and pressure yet

he's a utility player at worst, a poor man's diaw with way more enthusiasm and dedication to the team

I was shocked at first, but I really like the pick now. I think Zeller has the potential to be a all star type player. You know he is going to work hard and get better. I really like that our team has a bunch of gym rats that want to be great.

He did really well in this draft workout and the Hornets draft workout

The reasons why we didnt want him was bc (1) the media had his stock falling (2) he's a polished/complete player (3) he's Tyler Zeller's brother and (4) he's white.

he's just got that kind of energy that it really doesn't matter.  plug him in at center, pf, sg, sf, point, doesn't matter.   the kid can play i just don't think he can handle the bright lights and pressure yet

he's a utility player at worst, a poor man's diaw with way more enthusiasm and dedication to the team

Only if he wasnt 7 foot, I'd like to have him around. The man do not rebound, has no post game, and do not want to play in the paint, but from beyond the arc. It's sad when he's playing the 3 and MKG/Hendo/Taylor has to move to the 4.

Archived