• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And, oh by the way......

teeray

July 18th the NBA Board of Governors is going to officially vote on the name change to the Hornets.  Right around the corner!  8 days!!!

After that maybe we will start to see more information come out about color schemes, etc.

It has been a fun and eventful offseason so far.  Name change, Big Al, Cody, etc.

Can't wait for next season and beyond.  How many times have Buzzcats fans been able to say that?

Sweet.

Is there any chance that they vote it down?

Probably 0%.

IIRC, they sent out a presser for an open house on July 18th that coincides with an all-day celebration at the Epicentre, in which they specifically say for the "big announcement."

Some over at Bobcatsplanet are speculating that they may even reveal the new logo/colors to get a jumpstart on merchandise to make up for what they'll lose on the Bobcats merch this coming year.

I was actually thinking about posting a thread on when they will start at least taking pre-orders for merchandise. That would be awesome if its that soon. I live in AZ so I can't buy ST, but I'll buy the poo out of some gear. I plan on going to the Panthers/ Cards game and the Buzzcats/ Suns games this year. I need something to wear. That will be my first and (if the vote goes well) only Bobcats game.

Archived