• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

L-Towns camp observations day 3

L-TownCat

Man, you guys who attended TC are scaring the fug out of me with the news of our o-line.  I knew it was going to be a weak point going into the season, but never expected to hear this much crap about it already.  Let's just hope it's because we have one amazing fuging defensive line is the reason they look that bad.

But yeah, love the write-ups.  Keep 'em coming!

Man, you guys who attended TC are scaring the fug out of me with the news of our o-line. I knew it was going to be a weak point going into the season, but never expected to hear this much crap about it already. Let's just hope it's because we have one amazing fuging defensive line is the reason they look that bad.

But yeah, love the write-ups. Keep 'em coming!

First day of pads, the defense was fired up, kalil knocking off the rust. Nothing to worry about. They didn't look good obviously but I didn't expect them too. This front 7 will have them whipped into shape by opening day.

First day of pads, the defense was fired up, kalil knocking off the rust. Nothing to worry about. They didn't look good obviously but I didn't expect them too. This front 7 will have them whipped into shape by opening day.

I think the left side will be good(gross amini and kalil) but the right side could be the downfall of our whole offense. More worried about them than the secondary

Archived