• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Would You Do If Hoodlums threw rocks at your Car While You Were Driving?

Herbert The Love Bug

Yep. Court of law kept him out of jail based on facts. Court of opinion ruined his name based on ratings. In the current system its much easier to just pay your insurance and move on that's why we have it.

not getting into it...

I just thought I might have identified Daddy Uncle.

I had a couple of kids shot my track with a pellet rifle.  I was in bumper to bumper traffic because it was a detour.  I still slammed on my brakes and they took off running, laughing all the way!  I had no place to park and knew I'd never catch them anyway.  :growl:

F'ing bunch of hoodlums! 

To bad you didn't catch them! 

I would have done the same, but the machete could have really caused you some issues.

Who the hell carries a machete in their car?

So tonight I was with my girl and driving home. I come around a curve and there are 4 kids standing in the middle of the road and they started launching rocks at my truck as hard as they could. I was fuming. I turned my truck around and drove up to them as fast as I could. They took off through a field and I chased them through the field with my truck. I got out and chased them with my machete. I was mad but I had no intentions on hurting them. I just wanted to scare them to keep them from doing it anymore. My girl was beyond pissed and called me immature. I have always been taught to stick up for myself and I wasn't about to let them get away with it. How should I have handled the situation?

Egging for sure. Even then people would slam on the brakes on the highway and try to find us,

Oh yeah, egging was awesome! I only threw rocks at cars one time and I still have no idea why. I was standing outside with my best friend, a couple of his cousins, and my girlfriend, and maybe it was to impress her, but we started throwing rocks at cars as they were driving by.

The embarrassing part is, none of us guys hit one but, my girlfriend at the time was really athletic, and she apparently decided to join in... She hit a brand new truck that was driving by and they slammed on brakes. We got ghost immediately. One of my friend's cousins was a goofy guy, not athletic at all. He didn't even throw a rock. But, he was slow, so he was the first guy the driver saw and he came back, told their parents and said it was him that threw it... Needless to say, we felt like crap b/c his mom tore him up afterwards and no one else would cop to it.

I'm not proud of it.

Egging was more of a nuisance than any actual trouble, and it was fun... Much more enjoyable, lol.

Archived