• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Guess roster Breakdown for the team.

koolkatluke

Lets see who can be the closest before 1st cuts. Then will do one before final Cuts and the last preseason games.

Pick a 53 man roster and 10 players you can see making the practice squad. You can make a depth chart if you want.

Carolina Panthers

QB - 2 (Cam, DA)

RB - 4 (Deanglo, Stewie, Barner, Poole)

FB - 2 (Tolbert, Brockle)

TE - 3 (Olsen, Hartsog, B-will)

WR - 6 (Smitty, Lafell, Gettis, Ginn, Hixon, Edwards, )

OL - 8 (Gross,Kalil,Amini,Williams, Bell, Byers, Kuglila, FA)

DL - 9 (Cj, Hardy,Short, Star,Edwards,Frank A, Frank K, Cole, Addison)

LB - 7 (Luke, TD, Beast, BlackBurn, Senn, AJ, J-will)

CB - 5 (Norman, Florance, Thomas, Capt, Moore)

Safety - 4 (Mitchell, Godfrey, DJ, Russell)

K - 1 (Gano)

P-1 (Nortman)

LS - 1 (JJ)

Practice Squad

Ol (Chandler, Hicks) DL (Horton, Roe, Nzegwu) DB (Lester, White, Dockery) WR (Bersin, Shaw)

Not if Stewie is not ready to start the season.

Stewart was listed. Assuming he is healthy....4 is overkill. Tolbert is more RB than FB.

Only need to carry 3 RBs.

Williams, Stewart, Barner.

If Stewart can't go you replace him with another RB temporarily. PUP doesn't count as a spot.

If Stewart isn't ready, I think we go with Deangelo, Tolbert, Barner. Either Adams or Nakamura to get that roster spot.

I think Poole gets a shot if Stew isn't ready and if Adams doesn't get off the training table. This team has shown no problem with cutting draft picks early lately.

When are you guys going to make a roster guess?

Stewart was listed. Assuming he is healthy....4 is overkill. Tolbert is more RB than FB.

Only need to carry 3 RBs.

Williams, Stewart, Barner.

If Stewart can't go you replace him with another RB temporarily. PUP doesn't count as a spot.

That's why I made 4. Because Stew is starting to scare me with not being ready for the season.

But again show me your best guess.

That's why I made 4. Because Stew is starting to scare me with not being ready for the season.

But again show me your best guess.

I like yours....I would just subtract a RB spot and add that spot to the secondary or somewhere to get whoever is best on special teams

I like yours....I would just subtract a RB spot and add that spot to the secondary or somewhere to get whoever is best on special teams

Not trying to be funny but I'd liked to keep Pilaris for Special teams. He has shown more big play ability then Jones and Naka.

Archived