• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is anybody else getting tired of Rivera's love for Fua?

koolkatluke

Rayzor I don't know him personally so it isn't a personal attack.

If a total stranger can hurt somebodyfeelings or effect your mood over the internet then that person needs to stay off the internet.

Plain and simple. This culture is becoming more and more p****y.

then go somewhere else.

if you stay here, you follow the rules. it's that simple. understood?

Guest Spider Monkey

He's looked better then anybody else dipshit.

89 said that himself.

Norman is horrible against the run. He is terrible at tackling. He gets confused way too often from play calling and coverage adjustments. He routinely gets beat off the line by his man.

He picked off a few passes in meaningless games. And they weren't even highlight picks, he was simply the recipient of pressure forcing the QB to chuck the ball.

89 has praised almost every single young DB and WR this offseason. That means nothing. He simply stated Norman has improved and is giving 110%.

If Norman is the best CB he will start. Obviously he isn't.

Norman is horrible against the run. He is terrible at tackling. He gets confused way too often from play calling and coverage adjustments. He routinely gets beat off the line by his man.

He picked off a few passes in meaningless games. And they weren't even highlight picks, he was simply the recipient of pressure forcing the QB to chuck the ball.

89 has praised almost every single young DB and WR this offseason. That means nothing. He simply stated Norman has improved and is giving 110%.

If Norman is the best CB he will start. Obviously he isn't.

Just like every other DB on the roster has this preseason.

And I would love to see flim of his bad tackling and terrible against the run.

That wasn't Norman was it??

I also like to point out that 2 of his INt's were from passes going to other WR he was covering. Meaning he was watching the QB eyes and was in the right place at the right time which happens for a lot of Int's.

Guest Spider Monkey

Personal attack Rayzor.

I motion that Rayzor ban myself and FP for using personal attacks.

I also motion Rayzor ban you for starting it in the first place, then crying about it like a school girl and not giving it a rest.

Doesn't change the fact he has 2 games of linning up the wrong way and running bad routes and Gettis who has made plays has gotton little to no chance with the 1st team.

Probably because when he ran with the first team LaFell had to come out of his slot position to personally line Gettis up, and then he followed it up with a critical drop that hit him in the chest (which LaFell also did.)

I motion that Rayzor ban myself and FP for using personal attacks.

I also motion Rayzor ban you for starting it in the first place, then crying about it like a school girl and not giving it a rest.

Not my fault you make bad arguments and have no idea of what you're talking about.

Archived