• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is anybody else getting tired of Rivera's love for Fua?

koolkatluke

I would love to know what is his hard on for Fua and Naka.

These 2 are getting more oppourtunity then other players who deserve it.

Gettis barly gets run with the 1st team. Fua starts a preseason game and get meaniful snaps in another and Naka get switched in with the 1st team defense on every series.

Where is Ron's love affair with these guys coming from?

Guest Spider Monkey

Nakamura is great on special teams and he's a cheap, veteran back up at free safety.

Fua will be cut. Rivera is just giving him reps to see if he is showing any signs of improvement and value to keep on the practice squad.

If someone else showed Rivera something in training camp or practice they would be playing ahead of them. Rivera is a defensive guru, and also fighting for his job. Give it a rest.

As far as football knowledge;

An ingrown hair on Rivera's left testicle > Your brain

I will wait until final cuts before I worry about who Rivera has an undeserved love for.

smart guy right here^^^^^.

all the cuts aren't in.

naka and fua aren't getting starting time. they aren't getting praised. they aren't being discussed much.

it's not worth the whining.

Anyone wondering why Norman still not getting reps with 1st string?

I really think that Fua is a guy who's going to come out of the closet one day. We'll then know why Rivera had been giving him the opportunity.

That was another good observation Chuck. Why isn't Norman getting more 1st team reps?

Guest Spider Monkey

That was another good observation Chuck. Why isn't Norman getting more 1st team reps?

Because he isn't very good.

Who is Fua keeping out of the rotation? Who is Nakamura starting ahead of at safety?

Why should Gettis be on the 1st team when he's still lining up in the wrong spots in an offense he's had the playbook for for over two years?

Ginn did that poo against the Bears and still is getting 1st team reps. No excuse.

Archived