• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Volunteers Needed...

Zod

Going to training camp? Have a twitter capable cell phone? We need you to help keep the rest of us informed.

If you are interested in providing real time updates to the masses at work and unable to get to camp, let us know. We need several volunteers to twitter observations and training camp thoughts.

PM me if interested

I typically go to one practice a T.C. I will report what I find that day. The catch is I know someone that lives about 5 minutes away from Wofford college in Spartanburg. He goes to every practice he's off from work. He has a rotating schedule, so he goes to quite a few. I'll try to get in contact with him and see if he'll come on board here and post his observations.

The only catch is he's not much of message board guy anymore. I'll try to persuade him though.

Due to other commitments, I'll probably only be able to get to Fan Fest and the Monday practices right after. I'll try to write reports on the Monday sessions.

Mrs. Scot will likely be with me at Fan Fest, maybe at training camp, and she'll likely be wearing the Bucs jersey I bought her. So if you see a guy in a Panther jersey holding hands with a lady in a Bucs jersey, that'll be us.

Archived