• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcat heavily pursuing Brandon Bass

The only person they have at PF other then Boris Diaw (that is completely a PF, Not a combo SF/PF) is Ajinca.

Somehow the word "power" doesn't come to mind when thinking about Ajinca. I just hope they got him on a high calorie diet and pumpin' iron.

Somehow the word "power" doesn't come to mind when thinking about Ajinca. I just hope they got him on a high calorie diet and pumpin' iron.

Me either unless he's managed to add 100 pounds of muscle magically in the last 2-3 months. Why I'm kinda Leaning towards a 2 year rental of Mcdyess. I would love to have Bass, I just don't think were going to go over the cap and sign him to the Full MLE. I think we might be able to get Mcdyess for a little less then we can Bass.

we arent signing any FA players worth mentioning, unless we throw MAD cash at them (which we don't have).. so the only way we upgrade is by trading one of our key pieces- Wallace or Bell or Vlad..

Actually we can go over the limit, ex. the Bulls, but we probably won't do it because if we don't get back under we get a cap penalty and that would suck since the Salary Cap is being lowered next year. So we would be essentialy broke (in a way). However I don't really want a big named player. I want Felton to be resigned and a good backup SF. I really feel Derrick Brown can feel the void now at Power Forward even though he is somewhat undersized for that position after seeing him play in the Summer League. I am still wondering what we will do with Juwan Howard and Cartier Martin since they are both Free Agents. They alread let May and Singletary walk, and are working on resigning Felton. So we should actually have at least enough cash to give a player the veteran minimum. Or maybe even a mid-level expectation offer.

Archived