• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tonight's preseason game

Jakob

I like the way we are playing, but we still need one more winger. JR just needs to pony up and pay Morrow.

Jiri Tlusty - Eric Staal - Alexander Semin

Jeff Skinner - Jordan Staal - Tuomo Ruutu

Brendan Morrow - Elias Lindholm - Radek Dvorak

Nathan Gerbe - Riley Nash - Patrick Dwyer

Kevin Westgarth

Chris Terry

Tim Gleason - Justin Faulk

Andrej Sekera - Ron Hainsey

Mike Komisarek - Jay Harrison

Brett Bellemore

Ryan Murphy

Cam Ward

Anton Khudobin

That looks pretty solid to me.

Tonight's game was horrendous... I watched as much as I could on a boot leg website and I was not impressed. Muller even said after the game that the door was shutting on some players...

Just a guess, but here is what I'm guessing (only included players in tonight's line up).

Safe (Permanently)

Eric Staal, Alexander Semin, Andrej Sekera, Mike Komisarek, Tim Gleason, Kevin Westgarth, Tuomo Ruutu, Riley Nash, Justin Faulk, Cam Ward, and Jay Harrison.

Safe (At Least Until Final Cuts)

Drayson Bowman, Jeremy Welsh, and Zach Boychuk.

Relegated to Charlotte Checkers training camp

Zac Dalpe, Justin Peters, Aaron Palushaj, Matt Corrente, Brett Sutter, and Nicolas Blanchard.

Nicolas Blanchard, Justin Peters, Jared Staal, Zach Boychuk, and Aaron Palushaj have been placed on waivers. If they clear waivers they will join the Charlotte Checkers.

The updated roster looks as the following...

Brett Bellemore, Drayson Bowman, Matthew Corrente, Zac Dalpe, Patrick Dwyer, Justin Faulk, Nathan Gerbe, Tim Gleason, Ron Hainsey, Jay Harrison, Anton Khudobin, Mike Komisarek, Elias Lindholm, Ryan Murphy, Riley Nash, Tuomo Ruutu, Andrej Sekera, Alexander Semin, Jeff Skinner, Eric Staal, Jordan Staal, Brett Sutter, Chris Terry, Jiri Tlusty, Cam Ward, Jeremy Welsh, and Kevin Westgarth.

Archived