• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN just said the Chiefs defense makes the Panthers defense look like kittens

Car123

Overall, KC has the better defense due to their above average secondary. If I have to choose just the front seven alone, then I'd easily take Carolina. Other than a poor showing vs. Buffalo, we simply dominated two very good Seattle and NYG offenses.

KC on the other hand have looked good but vs. the JAGS and an over-hyped Chip Kelly's Eagles offense. Both of them are not even close to the talents of Seattle and NYG. Justin Houston is a legit pass rusher in this league but was shut out vs. Dallas. His 7.5 sacks came against the two struggling rookie OTs: Joeckel and Lane Johnson. And the other leading sacker for the Chiefs is Poe whom 2 of his sacks came against another "rookie" center in Travis Frederick. They have looked good but against not so good talents.

Overall, KC has the better defense due to their above average secondary. If I have to choose just the front seven alone, then I'd easily take Carolina. Other than a poor showing vs. Buffalo, we simply dominated two very good Seattle and NYG offenses.

KC on the other hand looked good vs. the JAGS and an over-hyped Chip Kelly's Eagles offense. Justin Houston is a legit pass rusher in this league but was shut out vs. Dallas. His 7.5 sacks came against the two stuggling rookie OTs: Joeckel and Lane Johnson.

This post did not make one lick of logical sense.

Poe is part of the reason why that d has been good this year. there front 7 could go hand in hand with ours skills wise, and their secondary is pretty good as well. a name yall are missing is Justin Houston, this guy makes plays and is becoming on of the best pass rushers in the league.

Poe is part of the reason why that d has been good this year. there front 7 could go hand in hand with ours skills wise, and their secondary is pretty good as well. a name yall are missing is Justin Houston, this guy makes plays and is becoming on of the best pass rushers in the league.

Like I said above, Houston is legit but you cant really take much out of his season yet. He dominated two struggling rookies in Joeckel and Johnson. He was shut out vs. Dallas. Hardy and Johnson would clearly be up there in sack production if playing against those rookies too.

Like I said above, Houston is legit but you cant really take much out of his season yet. He dominated two struggling rookies in Joeckel and Johnson. He was shut out vs. Dallas. Hardy and Johnson would clearly be up their in sack production if playing against those rookies.

you do not have to show up in the stat line to have an impact on the game as a pass rusher.if that is the case, Hardy was shut out vs the Hawks and Bills. when we know he still had qb pressures and hurries etc that impact the game.

Archived