• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question about this Coaching staff.

koolkatluke

What does a player have to do to earn a spot or keep a spot with this Coaching Staff??

How this staff awards playing time is still a mystery for me.

What has Josh Thomas and Capt. done to keep starting jobs over White, Florance, and Norman (I know Norman is back in the Dog House for the Buffalo game)??

White has a great game and Thomas is just giving the starting spot coming back.

What has Armanti done to let alone be a head of Hixon but even still be on this team??

Why did it take so long for them to see Blackburn was more healthy then Beason and should have been starting??

And The whole Naka thing last year.

How do players earn playing time with this coaching staff??

Tough to answer since we are not privileged enough to see them practice or how well they pick up the playbook, and study film

This. and I imagine the position coaches would have input on this as well since they are the ones working with them directly

We saw White make plays in the Giant game. What have we seen from Thomas other then him giving up a 47 yard TD to a back-up WR??

he's excellent in run defense. the 47 yard td was a play where carrol brought in fresh legs and ran the same play back to back. Godfrey should have recognized.

he's excellent in run defense. the 47 yard td was a play where carrol brought in fresh legs and ran the same play back to back. Godfrey should have recognized.

I like Josh to but be real he was burnt the play (WR just drop the ball) before and he never adjusted.

He should have know they were going after him again.

I wouldn't mind Thomas and White being the starting Duo. But White earn playing time in my opinion. He is also good against the run and he made plays in the Giant game.

The INt was good but the causing the fumble after giving up the REC. was a seriously good play from a rookie CB.

I like Josh to but be real he was burnt the play (WR just drop the ball) before and he never adjusted.

He should have know they were going after him again.

I wouldn't mind Thomas and White being the starting Duo. But White earn playing time in my opinion. He is also good against the run and he made plays in the Giant game.

The INt was good but the causing the fumble after giving up the REC. was a seriously good play from a rookie CB.

i think it was on both of them honestly. Godfrey should have been helping out and Thomasgave it a good shot if i remember correctly he was right there, just a good throw.

I agree about Melvin though, he's earned it big time. He played big time.

But we also had a crazy pass rush which is why it went from 70% to 50%

i think it was on both of them honestly. Godfrey should have been helping out and Thomasgave it a good shot if i remember correctly he was right there, just a good throw.

I agree about Melvin though, he's earned it big time. He played big time.

But we also had a crazy pass rush which is why it went from 70% to 50%

Pass Rush was good in the Seattle game as well. Wilson still comp. a lot of passes.

In the  Buffalo game they can use that excuse.

Archived