• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

who should I drop

toldozer

David Wilson or Darryl Richardson? I need to pick up a defense because I don't want to play Denver against Indy. Or should I drop Denver. Honestly thinking about the giants going against Minnesota. I feel like Freeman starting and the giants being due for a decent game = good points.

Zac Staley, Joseph Randle, Jaquizz/Snelling, Tolbert, Pierre Thomas are available in a lot of leagues and I'd rather have them than the two you mentioned. 

Also - now is a good time to maybe get your paws on Percy Harvin/J-Stew. 

Something else bro, I honestly think that the Broncos D is a good play this week. I don't know who you're playing against or what you have available, but the Broncos defense is getting Bailey and Von Miller back this week and Peyton knows the Colts. If you are looking for a defense to stream/fill in the gap for a week: San Diego plays JAX and Miami plays the Bills. I picked up Miami for this week. 

Sleeper pick up this week is RB Mike James from Tampa Bay. Obviously, I wouldn't start him against the Panthers on Thurs but could be a guy that maybe helps you down the road. Martin is out and James is now the main option at RB. He could end up sh!tting the bed or getting hurt, but if not, he's going to have the opportunity to be the workhorse back the rest of the season.

Another guy to grab if you can: Jordan Reed, TE, Redskins. Dude has emerging FFB star written all over him. They're looking to dump Fred Davis now because of how this guy is playing. 

If you have to pick only 1: I'd go with Reed. 

Also - Shane Vereen will be back in 2 weeks and they have a BYE coming up. Now may be a good time to pick him up and stash him away. 

Archived