• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Is Improving

mav1234

Of course the team is improving, especially the defense, but I think that Cam as a player is also improving.  He has always been very special, but I really think he has improved a lot personally, and I think that deserves recognition, especially given the crap he was getting earlier in the season.

Exactly.

Previously Cam had shown flashes of his incredible talent, but was very inconsistent.....making many bad decisions.

However, the past two games have been a delight.  He has really looked to improve the small things in his game (progressions, sliding in the pocket, etc).  These are providing the additional consistency in his game.

Cam has looked like the elite franchise QB these past two games.  Let's keep it up young man.

Cam is now playing how I like to see a QB play.  Before the coaches relied to much on Cam you cant win games like that. Cam is taking what the other teams give him now and isn't forcing anything.  Hopefully he will keep playing like he is playing.  Only real issues now is taking sacks and losing yards he needs to start throwing some of those passes away before getting sacked.

Archived