• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

panthers cut dj moore

So what do y'all think our plans are at corner in the coming weeks? We can probably get by the bucs with what we had on the field yesterday. But Matty ice can beat us with what he's got left on his offense if Thomas continues to see all the snaps.

I think Melvin White may well see more snaps with Thomas struggling in coverage. 

What some of you hope DJ Moore gets sign again one day? Watch the buffalo game he doesn't fly to the ball he just stands there hoping the linebackers make the tackle. And has slow reaction speed. I'm more impressed with Melvin white and the other young guys stepping up. And josh Thomas yeah he can pack his suitcase to but for right now we gotta work with what we got.

I agree. We are gonna have to look to White for production because eventually Josh Thomas is going to cost us a W.

Might have been a completely different game yesterday if Tavon's td doesn't come back and Quick breaks away from the TD saving tackle.

Thomas wasn't even remotely close to making a play. Not to mention they dropped an easy td in the corner of the end zone when Thomas was in coverage too!

The dropped TD was with White in coverage. Thomas had one on which the receiver did not get his second foot down in bound (and it was actually contact from Thomas that drove him oob).

With our front seven there is no reason to not leave a safety deep. The means Thomas's skills is a perfect for our defense.

(Of course a guy like Revis is better to have, I am just saying given that we get our secondary from late round, undrafted or minimum payed veterans, a guy like thomas is about as good as it gets.)

Archived