• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Great game by Delhomme

stankowalski

LOL. I can't imagine you letting a curse word pass over your lip when it comes to Delhomme. He really did play great today though. I give credit when it's due.
Oh I notice Delhomme's faults and curse him often. I just don't bring it on here. He's still the best guy for the job.

Things are starting to come together. We're healthy, Delhomme's gettin in the groove, the running game is hitting on all cylinders, and the D just held one of the better offenses in the league to 10 points.

Onward to NY I say!!!

I was impressed with Jake. Our run game took a moment to get going and he was forced to step up early on and keep us in the game. He did.

My biggest fear was that the team would look past the Broncos to the Giants game and they really showed up today... very focused. Glad we won... can't wait til Sunday!!!

Too bad Muhammad gave him an interception.

LOL

Is that sarcasm? I hope it is.

Jake threw the ball high. Jeff King tipped it, then Moose tipped it. Was either on King for trying to go up to get a ball that wasnt meant for him, or was on Jake for throwing it too high when it was meant for King.

LOL

Is that sarcasm? I hope it is.

Jake threw the ball high. Jeff King tipped it, then Moose tipped it. Was either on King for trying to go up to get a ball that wasnt meant for him, or was on Jake for throwing it too high when it was meant for King.

I think I saw a Denver player tip it before anyone.

I'm beginning to wonder how many people on this board were actually around back in 03, because if you were, you should know that Delhomme always plays better in the big games. Today's performance by Delhomme does not surprise me at all. I've actually been expecting it.

I'm beginning to wonder how many people on this board were actually around back in 03, because if you were, you should know that Delhomme always plays better in the big games. Today's performance by Delhomme does not surprise me at all. I've actually been expecting it.

That's my problem, I guess. I expect it every game. sometimes, well, you know we get "bad Jake" every few games.

I guess most teams have to deal with that, though. we just notice it more because we are Panther fans.

It'll be a sad day when Jake is gone, IMO.

I've been around since 1995 and Delhomme was huge for us in 2003, but past performance doesn't guarantee future success. I'm more concerned with how he does now. He needs to develop some more consistancy with his passes before we hit the playoffs and today was a good start.We really can't afford for Delhomme to have a bad game in the playoffs.

The thing is...Jake hasn't really been that bad at all except for the first Tampa game and the Oakland game. Just because the running game is working well does not mean that the QB can't play...it just means that we're a running team and will run the ball as long as it's working.

The thing is...Jake hasn't really been that bad at all except for the first Tampa game and the Oakland game. Just because the running game is working well does not mean that the QB can't play...it just means that we're a running team and will run the ball as long as it's working.

LOL...you just CAN'T let it go can you? I'm giving Delhomme props for crying out loud.

I never said Delhomme can't play, I've just said that we needed him to gain some consistency with his passes. He was sailing balls over receivers heads, throwing interceptions, etc.

As long as Delhomme doesn't turn the ball over (I don't blame tonight's INT on him btw) I'm confident enough in our running game. We just can't afford any turnovers from him.

Jake managed the game well and I was real impressed when he came over to Jarrett to pat him on the back, (basically telling him it was his fault for a bad throw). The team was hitting on all cylinders. Someone said how awful Denver played, can't that be our doing in some small way?...

Archived