• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

MichaelNewtonII

Hezojna is also very young (much like MKG was). I believe he will be 19 by the time the draft roles around.

I would have no problem drafting another 19 year old kid because it gives them tons of room to grow. We've already seen how much MKG has grown in just one year... the kid can knock down shots now (he just needs to do it on a consistent basis).

The only knock on Mario I have is that his left hand is non-existent, but give him a year and he could be a really good player.

Hezojna is also very young (much like MKG was). I believe he will be 19 by the time the draft roles around.

I would have no problem drafting another 19 year old kid because it gives them tons of room to grow. We've already seen how much MKG has grown in just one year... the kid can knock down shots now (he just needs to do it on a consistent basis).

The only knock on Mario I have is that his left hand is non-existent, but give him a year and he could be a really good player.

if u cant go both ways in the nba you arent going to do much

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

if u cant go both ways in the nba you arent going to do much

He goes both ways, he just tends to do so with the same hand.

When he drives to the left he still uses his right hand (from what I noticed in the videos). 

His upside might be to difficult to pass up on and it is pretty simple to teach a player to dribble with their opposite hand because they still use that off hand every game on crossovers, between the leg dribbles, etc..

He goes both ways, he just tends to do so with the same hand.

When he drives to the left he still uses his right hand (from what I noticed in the videos).

His upside might be to difficult to pass up on and it is pretty simple to teach a player to dribble with their opposite hand because they still use that off hand every game on crossovers, between the leg dribbles, etc..

oh ok I see what you mean now. Yeah you can expect to get blocked often laying up with your right on the left hand side

oh ok I see what you mean now. Yeah you can expect to get blocked often laying up with your right on the left hand side

Had the same problem in high school... I'm a lefty so coach made me play with my right hand during practice and if I used my left I had to do push-ups lol.

It actually worked, I can finish both ways even though I still tend to prefer my left.

Could be a simple fix if he wants to work at it.

Had the same problem in high school... I'm a lefty so coach made me play with my right hand during practice and if I used my left I had to do push-ups lol.

It actually worked, I can finish both ways even though I still tend to prefer my left.

Could be a simple fix if he wants to work at it.

who is bwood this random dude just pissed me off asking am I bwood alt account for liking chris bosh and thinking itd be smart to give him a look in FA

who is bwood this random dude just pissed me off asking am I bwood alt account for liking chris bosh and thinking itd be smart to give him a look in FA

Lol BWood was an old basketball fan on this board... he tended to upset people (especially Mr. TD aka Roger Dorn) but everyone gets on each others nerves here anyway so...

Lol BWood was an old basketball fan on this board... he tended to upset people (especially Mr. TD aka Roger Dorn) but everyone gets on each others nerves here anyway so...

well most of the stuff I say is logical and I back it up with numbers and statistics so if that upsets people, thats their problem.

Archived