• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The most complete game of the year....

Zaximus

Was played today.

Cutler was carving us up in the first, but we adjusted and shut him down. Our run game was great, Jake was good, he was finding Smith (obviously), Moose, and even some looks to King and Jarrett (albeit some iffy throws, but still, he's scanning a bit). Defense stepped it up, we got tons of pressure on the "impenetrable o-line." Peppers was held by the rookie all day, but no calls. Brayton/Johnson are a great tandem for DE, and luckily our secondary picked it up. Godfrey had some mess ups but made up for it too.

If we play like this from now on we'll be tough to beat.

I think we played very well today and a good game plan by the coaches was probably a big factor for us. I was shocked when we came out slinging the ball around...happy(especially considering how well Delhomme played), but shocked. Denver's run defense hasn't been very good all year long, so I really expected a paint by numbers type of gameplan from Foxy.

i' think the most complete game this year was the Saints game earlier (no passing TDs let up to the #1 passing team), then this game, then the chiefs game (don't forget we had 2 turnovers in that game) then the bucs game (2 turnovers and our D was torched at times with huge plays)

WTF...our run game was straight up bad IMO...take away the 60 yard gain from Williams and it was like every play was for 2 or 3 yards.

you can't "take away" a 56 yard TD run.

they had a linebacker playing safety and played the run the whole game. just the threat of the running game changed their whole gameplan, and it cost them dearly.

:lol: at their other safety playing 30 yards deep.

WTF...our run game was straight up bad IMO...take away the 60 yard gain from Williams and it was like every play was for 2 or 3 yards.

They played a 4-4 all game with that LB as a S. Great if you want to stop the run but if the other team can throw the ball your gonna get eaten alive. They also put Moose one-on-one all game. The mark of a good team is when someone take away your bread and butter you kill them with the other.

Archived