• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright guys, so what have you been doing to keep this win streak going?

Huell

My son's black cat, Phoebe, has to be inside. Preferably on the couch watching the game. I need to apologize for the first half. She was outside and my husband didn't notice until halftime. Once we got her back in, I knew we'd win.

We also score when she licks her butt. Peanut butter has already been suggested, as well as one of us taking one for the team.

attacking other posters over jokes seems to be a bit of internet tough guy bs.

If you wanna start something then don't look like an idiot. If you can find where I started or said anything to deserve to be attacked I will back off.

But this little kid is so caught up in his Internet self esteem and fame that he went a little too far.

Sorry guys....so sorry guys....so as we were losing in the 4th.....I asked my lady what haven't we done that we have been doing since this streak started....she said you haven't had a beer.....today due to working a little later....so I went directly to the frig....popped off a bud light and had a small sip and she did too....right before the 4 n 10th play on our own 20 or so.....thank goodness we did or who knows what would have happened.....KEEP POUNDING!!!!!

Nothing to see here man. Typical bandwagon/Bwood antogonizer begging for attention.

Are you serious man? Do you not realize that's EXACTLY what you are all about?

This thread was about me asking everyone superstitions and then you started poo.

But for you to call someone else an attention ***** is the biggest pot calling the kettle black scenario ever.

Just complete BS.

If you wanna start something then don't look like an idiot. If you can find where I started or said anything to deserve to be attacked I will back off.

But this little kid is so caught up in his Internet self esteem and fame that he went a little too far.

This, it makes no sense to me. if he posted videos and gifs and stupid comments most of the time, then I could see internet self esteem... wait. I also am an avid pooper.

Are you serious man? Do you not realize that's EXACTLY what you are all about?

This thread was about me asking everyone superstitions and then you started poo.

But for you to call someone else an attention ***** is the biggest pot calling the kettle black scenario ever.

Just complete BS.

I poked fun at you joking around and you took it the wrong way. We're fans of the SAME TEAM and we just won. Chill, I can't know everyone's emotional limitations over the internet. I'm sorry I called you a slightly better version of CharlottePanther. I hope to god I can be forgiven.

Archived