• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Domenik Hixon...It's Time.

chknwing

Dude probably has the best hands outside of smitty in the group. And he is the next closets in making difficult catches when covered. Trust me I have watched enough giants games to know.

False. Nicks rarely played last year. Hixon had to step up in his place and HE DID.

thank you god somebody watched him play with the Giants. I dont know if Hixon should see time here. but saying he is a scrub is false. I dont know if it something else why he isnt getting playing time. Maybe because he is similar to Lafell. But I saw him make some insane catches with the Giants.

Here's just one.

Ive seen the guy lay out backwards and make leaping, eye popping catches.

thank you god somebody watched him play with the Giants. I dont know if Hixon should see time here. but saying he is a scrub is false. I dont know if it something else why he isnt getting playing time. Maybe because he is similar to Lafell. But I saw him make some insane catches with the Giants.

Here's just one.

Ive seen the guy lay out backwards and make leaping, eye popping catches.

So did David Tyree, and the other Steve Smith. Guess where they are now? Out of the league.

I don't know what it is with the Giants, and these receivers who look amazing in NY, but they usually do little to nothing elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived