• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cheese Mo'z Dan Morgan

dmo4455

If that really is Dan Morgan, I just want to say how much I respected you as a player. You played with such intensity and passion, that anybody that says otherwise is full of poo. Sure, they can criticize because injuries kept you out a lot, but when you were on the field, you were the best. Thanks...

It was definitely him...he confirmed it to me in person at lunch today.

We normally don't allow spam, but in hopes of getting Dan Morgan to throw 10-15 pizza at one of our tailgates on game day, (with all our collections at said tailgate going to our Toys-For-Tots collection program), we will sticky this thread.

We normally don't allow spam, but in hopes of getting Dan Morgan to throw 10-15 pizza at one of our tailgates on game day, (with all our collections at said tailgate going to our Toys-For-Tots collection program), we will sticky this thread.

We should give his Event Coordinator a call closer to the season and see if he would be willing to sponsor one of the tailgates with a few pizzas....I would even ask if he would deliver in person and hang at the tailgate for a while. That alone should really bolster turnout and help up the donation number.

I've got her card and Zod/Skew/I could see what we could pull off.

Dan even mentioned that Zod called him this mornning.

I was thinking the Buffalo game might be cool....pizza's around noon...then maybe more food at 2-3 before the game.

It was definitely him...he confirmed it to me in person at lunch today.

Well that's just cooler than poo. My statement was a personal message and I'd love to shake his hand. Despite his ******* injuries, he was/is a hero as far as I'm concerned...

We should give his Event Coordinator a call closer to the season and see if he would be willing to sponsor one of the tailgates with a few pizzas....I would even ask if he would deliver in person and hang at the tailgate for a while. That alone should really bolster turnout and help up the donation number.

I've got her card and Zod/Skew/I could see what we could pull off.

Dan even mentioned that Zod called him this mornning.

I was thinking the Buffalo game might be cool....pizza's around noon...then maybe more food at 2-3 before the game.

Zod's already on it.

Archived