• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schein Still A Schmuck; Throws Cam Shade/Backhand Compliment

FootballMaestro

Had he said something about being in the MVP discussion in a year not dominated by a record breaking performance, or something like that, that would have been praise.

but the CPOTY poo is just more attempts by media figures to advance and continue THEIR story - and it's one that is patently false.  Cam did NOT have a sophmore slump of any magnitude and was NOT bad last year at all.  He was not bad, not injured last year - so why would he get CPOTY?  Oh that's right, because if we claim he's coming back from something we don't need to acknowledge how wrong we were in the past.  got it.

How could Cam be a CBPOY when his stat last year was better than this year. He threw for 3800+ and rushed for 740 last year. Damn, Cam is a beast though. You don't notice how beastly the guy is until you look up his stats. Those are like college numbers and he's doing them in the NFL. Me, personally, I don't read articles about the panthers or Cam unless I know it's from a respectable source. Not just a troll trying to meet a deadline to meet a quota.

Yea, Schein is gonna convince me 3800 yards passing & 740 yards rushing was a bad year! Don't make me laugh!

Reading into what? So how do you take it (what he said)?

Do you think Cam is a CBPOY of the candidate in any context (and on his short list at that)?

That's the only way your statement would have any credence. 

Just cause it was more subtle than usual (for him), and the end of the article; doesn't mean it wasn't' a dig. 

I'm saying that Shein may think Cam played poorly in 2012, but he is playing better this year so he could deserve Comeback Player of the Year. I don't think Cam should be a CBPOY candidate because I don't think he played poorly in 2012. That's the difference.

I'm saying that Shein may think Cam played poorly in 2012, but he is playing better this year so he could deserve Comeback Player of the Year. I don't think Cam should be a CBPOY candidate because I don't think he played poorly in 2012. That's the difference.

Hmmmh. 

I respect your opinion. 

Nonetheless, Cam would have to play epically/horrendously bad in order to qualify for CBPOY, just going by past standards. Not just "poorly" as you say it (or implying what Schein is trying to say). But he would have to play all time Stinkeroo Dog Poo Bad (and probably for a few years, unless he was seriously injured, and/or had some big time trouble with the law, then came back). 

Have you seen the players and situations that have won the award in the past? Maybe you haven't. Cam's 2012 was no where close to qualify for that award by any objective, past or standard measure of it. 

It was a diss/slight, pure and simple! He even mentioned "The Great Carolina Panther Fans" in the same article, who been pissing on him lately, for stuff just like this. SMH

Hmmmh. 

I respect your opinion. 

Nonetheless, Cam would have to play epically/horrendously bad in order to qualify for CBPOY, just going by past standards. Not just "poorly" as you say it (or implying what Schein is trying to say). But all time stinkeroo bad (and probably for a few years, unless he was seriously injured, and/or had some big time trouble with the law, then came back). 

Have you seen the players and situations that have won the award in the past? Maybe you haven't. Cam's 2012 was no where close to qualify for that award by any objective, past or standard measure for the award. 

It was a diss/slight, pure and simple! He even mentioned "The Great Carolina Panther Fans" in the same article. 

I suppose I didn't understand what kind of player usually wins CBPOY. 

Archived