• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm glad to see certain Panthers get awarded for all their hardwork. 

Wish Mitchell, Nortman, Gano, and especially Thomas Davis could have made it. Hopefully, TD gets in as an alternate when the Panthers are playing against a Probowl Linebacker in the Superbowl (which of course, then he'll decline, but still make it). LOL. 

Hopefully, Ron Rivera can win coach of the year, at the end of the year. 

You can see the full list below on NFL.com. 

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap2000000304771/article/2014-pro-bowl-complete-rosters

This thread, started originally with the Fan voting (1/3, along with the coaches and players), where Cam was #5, Keuchly was #2, Tolbert was #1, Mitchell was #4

OK, the fan voting is official now. And Cam made a nice surge, after his game winning heroics, seen by most of the nation against the Saints last weekend. Just shows, what an unbiased view of a player can do for their credibility/popularity. Luke, appeared to jump up to after that game. 

Let's hope Cam makes the team, come Friday, with the additional media and player vote?

Can't really argue with the people in front of Newton, except maybe Wilson (who hasn't really played that well for a while)?

Congratulations to Tugboat Tolbert. Let's hope Luke, Cam, Kalil, TD, Greg Hardy, Brad Nortman (I know a stretch) all make the team eventually; especially if the win the division, and/or the NFC? 

My apologies, if this was posted already?

What does it say when a QB is doing so much for his team and the fans act like he's not worthy of being in the Pro-Bowl.

FootballMaestro, is right. Good thing fans on the outside recognize Cam's talent because it's clear many Panthers fans simply just want to use that talent for their own team' selfish gain.

OK, the fan voting is official now. And Cam made a nice surge, after his game winning heroics, seen by most of the nation against the Saints last weekend. Just shows, what an unbiased view of a player can do for their credibility/popularity. Luke, appeared to jump up to after that game as well. 

Let's hope Cam makes the team, come Friday, with the additional media and player vote?

Can't really argue with the people in front of Newton, except maybe Wilson (who hasn't really played that well for a while)?

Congratulations to Tugboat Tolbert. Let's hope Luke, Cam, Kalil, TD, Greg Hardy, Brad Nortman (I know a stretch) all make the team eventually; especially if the Panthers win the division, and/or NFC? 

My apologies, if this was posted already?

So who is behind, Peyton and Tom in the AFC?

Archived