• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rewatching the Panther vs 49rs game

AKPantherFan

So I have re-watched the whole game making sure to pay attention to mistakes on offense, defense and pay a lot of attention to big plays made or missed.

A lot stood out.

#1. Our offense under preformed. Not to say they play bad, the just missed sooooo many chances to move the chains.

Lafell, smith and ginn all had huge drops that would have been 1st downs. At least 6 total that would have changed the game huge.

#2. Newton was forced into pressure and threw high or off several times that would have been big plays.

Not to mention the missed FG

OR the fact that we ran the ball well against them in obvious run plays.

All in all while watching the game I could not help but get the feeling that we would have won by 20+ if we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot, and that's playing ing their house.

Our defense played well, but still had plenty of missed assignments

We knocked 4 of their players out of the game and dominated on defense, but still was not playing at our best.

Bottom line; I have been concerned about this game all week, but after re-watching the game, the 49'rs are 1/2 the team we are.

Oh, not to mention the captian int drop in the 1st qrt, lol. It almost makes me giggle now because no one gives us a chance.

It's all good, they will come hyped up, I just don't think they can out last us. They talk about their defense being as good as ours, but on film they don't play with the same intensity.

Should be a great game. Get your seatbelt ready, cause we're going full speed ahead!!!

Our defense only really gave up 3 points to them. 3 points! The first drive, I will give the Niners credit. They drove the ball well. The 2nd drive was started well in Panthers territory off a missed punt that took a horrible bounce. The 3rd drive started at like our 25 yard line after an INT and then Davis fumbled the ball and the challenge failed us. 3 points, which was on the first drive. They CANT score on us and they wont. I'm not gonna say it will be a blowout, but I'll say 17-7 Panthers.

Sundays Game will be a Masterpiece..  i might just get NFL rewind to watch it over and over again. 

And Newton doesn't need great receivers — he doesn't have any. Kaepernick does. Kaepernick needs Michael Crabtree and Anquan Boldin and Vernon Davis, or else the other team can double-cover Kaepernick's primary receiver, and then Kaepernick is out of options.

wow. :) 

not to mention when we were in field goal range and our offensive line let Cam get sacked and it knocked us out of what would have been another 3 points

anyone that watched the replay of our game has to be encouraged by how bad we played and the fact that it was still good enough to beat the 9ers

People tends to forget that the 49ers struggled against an 8-7-1 Gay Bay Packers team who barely made the Playoffs (weakass NFC North). The last time I checked, we have the no2 Defense in the whole entire league, not 25th. The Packers is almost dead last in every category on Defense. The Packers D still managed to sack Kaepernick 3 times. Imagine what the Panthers Defense, who leads the NFL with 60 total sacks for the season will do to Kaepernick on Sunday.

Archived