• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plans for the weekend....

hmsmike

Ok .... other than obvious going down Sunday! What's everyone getting into this weekend? 

As for me, tonight playing on some C.O.D. on my Xbox hopefully and my little guy turned 6 this week, so we are having a party this Saturday at the house for his friends... I plan on having a fire going in my 6' fire pit and some beverages for the adults, to keep them entertained. haha

I know .... exciting life I live!!  :D 

My C.O.D. disc keep freezing when I start a match online. It says that I need to wipe off the face of it, but that never works.

I think I'm going to have to return it to the store. So hopefully I'll be playing some as well.

Otherwise, Netflix it is.I have an 8 month old son so I don't have weekends anymore.

16 yo son has yet another swim meet tomorrow afternoon. 

He is shooting for his 6th automatic NC State Swimming Championships qualifying time...this time in the 100 Butterfly.  He already has the times in the 50 Free, 100 Free, 200 Free, 500 Free, and 100 Back.  Damn kid is a fish.

Just found out he is also making All Conference this year.

Damn proud of him and look forward to going to cheer him on.

Good Luck to him, MH!  That's awesome buddy! 

Thanks man.

It is pretty cool to see a 16 yo so into something that he is willing to practice the way he does.

He has practice for about 3-4 hours a day.

Typical day for them is swimming for 2-3 hours (which is about 3 miles of laps).....run 2.5 miles....and then finish up with about 40 minutes of either P90X, Insanity, or core weight training.

He also does several two a days and is up at 5 am on those days.

He was short and skinny growing up....but he really found his sport.

Thanks man.

It is pretty cool to see a 16 yo so into something that he is willing to practice the way he does.

He has practice for about 3-4 hours a day.

Typical day for them is swimming for 2-3 hours (which is about 3 miles of laps).....run 2.5 miles....and then finish up with about 40 minutes of either P90X, Insanity, or core weight training.

He also does several two a days and is up at 5 am on those days.

He was short and skinny growing up....but he really found his sport.

Wow that is a lot! Sounds truly dedicated ... I'm trying to teach my 10 yr old that with his baseball!! LOL

Keep us updated! ;-)

Archived