• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - 49ers Playoff Gameday Thread

Zod

I'm considering contracting HIV and becoming his second.

Why not be critical of your own team and coach who choked under the spotlight instead?

Shula called good game to start, then got conservative.

Cam held onto the ball way too long, then made horrible decisions.

Hardy was shut down, big time.

Kuechly makes a boneheaded mistake and trips on the TD before the half.

DWill was an absolute non factor.

All things you should be pissed at on your own team. Kap made the plays he needed to, and didn't kill his team. That's what a winning QB does, he doesn't poo the bed and get sacked twice in a row taking his team out of FG range, and he doesn't throw an INT in the red zone.

Why not be critical of your own team and coach who choked under the spotlight instead?

Shula called good game to start, then got conservative.

Cam held onto the ball way too long, then made horrible decisions.

Hardy was shut down, big time.

Kuechly makes a boneheaded mistake and trips on the TD before the half.

DWill was an absolute non factor.

All things you should be pissed at on your own team.

Because you are here.  Trust me I'm raging.  Just trying to have a little fun with you despite the rage.

Refs fugged this game hard from the start. The fix was in. You guys are paper. The best response is "EAT CROW"?!? Sad really. Again...YOU DID NOT WIN THAT GAME WITHOUT PLENTY OF HELP! Our players could see it. The announcers could see it. That was not legit. If you're proud of that as a fanbase you deserve what u get later. The NFL beat the Panthers today in my eyes. They controlled the whole game and slurped any momentum we could muster. They spotted you 4 quick and timely 1st down producing penalties and you managed to field goals. They helped you guys stay on the field. You were coddled and caressed in! Eat that.

Because you are here. Trust me I'm raging. Just trying to have a little fun with you despite the rage.

It's all good. Not trying to troll (too much). In the first matchup I came here and u guys were really cool. I was hoping we played again so I could come back and have some more good discussion, but man you guys went arrogant and completely homer and slammed anything I said.

You guys scared me more than any team, including the Seahawks. I was getting ready to game an L for this game. Thought it was coming, but I guess I let this place get to me too much and clouded my thinking.

We were the better team. Should have been much closer and I can see why u guys are so upset. Points were left on the field.

It's all good. Not trying to troll (too much). In the first matchup I came here and u guys were really cool. I was hoping we played again so I could come back and have some more good discussion, but man you guys went arrogant and completely homer and slammed anything I said.

You guys scared me more than any team, including the Seahawks. I was getting ready to game an L for this game. Thought it was coming, but I guess I let this place get to me too much and clouded my thinking.

We were the better team. Should have been much closer and I can see why u guys are so upset. Points were left on the field.

For some reason a lot of fans got cocky.  Probably because of the shitty five preceding years.  Sorry for your bad experience on this board.  I thought it would be a nail biter game not a fixed one.

Refs fugged this game hard from the start. The fix was in. You guys are paper. The best response is "EAT CROW"?!? Sad really. Again...YOU DID NOT WIN THAT GAME WITHOUT PLENTY OF HELP! Our players could see it. The announcers could see it. That was not legit. If you're proud of that as a fanbase you deserve what u get later. The NFL beat the Panthers today in my eyes. They controlled the whole game and slurped any momentum we could muster. They spotted you 4 quick and timely 1st down producing penalties and you managed to field goals. They helped you guys stay on the field. You were coddled and caressed in! Eat that.

Absolutely were helped by the refs, but I feel no shame in it. Go watch last years SB and you will see what refs can do to decide a game. Until you experience a ref taking a ring away from you, you don't know what rage to refs really is.

For some reason a lot of fans got cocky. Probably because of the shitty five preceding years. Sorry for your bad experience on this board. I thought it would be a nail biter game not a fixed one.

It's all good, I know how it is. We have been humbled by heart breaking losses the last two seasons. You need that as a fan base to keep level headed.

I admit we got the calls today no doubt, but I experienced a SB where refs stole a ring from us, so I can relate to u guys, but I feel like we had this coming to us especially with that poo call in the Saints game costing us home field advantage.

EXCUSES coupled with a refusal to acknowledge a SUPERIOR OPPONENT = loser mentality.

Archived