• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zeller and Winning

Jakob

One day I think this team is tanking the next day I think we are trying to make the playoffs, so I wanted to propose an idea. if we want to win why not try this lineup

Cody Zeller PF

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist SF

Al Jefferson C

Kemba Walker PG

Gerald Henderson SG

with CDR and Tolliver getting big bench minutes

McRoberts averages 7 Points, 5 Rebounds playing 32 minutes a game, if Zeller got those minutes he would average roughly 11 points, 11 rebounds, 1.3 blocks

McBob is the problem here.

i have said this for a while now. McBob is not the gem anymore- he is the washout has-been he was on the Lakers, Magic and Pacers

I've wanted McBob replaced before we even drafted Zeller. I admit I thought Zeller would be a bust when we picked him.. Hell he still might be.. The kid is only getting better and he needs that starting role. He can't be worse than McBob.

What team draft a player with the no4 overall pick to just sit his ass on the bench? Only the Bobcats.

I'm so ready for a name change. I think the Hornets would really help solve this bad luck of the Cats.

The 1st and 3rd picks also come off the bench. Hell, they hardly play. Porter played 1 minute tonight as the Wizards beat the Heat, while Bennett has yet to check in vs. the Blazers at the half.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The 1st and 3rd picks also come off the bench. Hell, they hardly play. Porter played 1 minute tonight as the Wizards beat the Heat, while Bennett has yet to check in vs. the Blazers at the half.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I get that.

Im just saying, MKG (2nd) and Zeller (rookie) were not going to win the game for us. Also, if we have to rely on them that just proves how bad this team really is.

Go play for the future and we will be surprised how much better of a team we would be.

Kemba

Henderson

MKG

Zeller

Jefferson

Sessions, CDR, Tolliver, McBob, Biyombo off the bench.  

Not exactly different than what we are doing now, but just more minutes for MKG and Zeller.

I say start Zeller, give him some valuable experience.  7 footers are hard to come by, at least those that don't trip over their two left feet.  I forget the article, but it said there's something like less than a hundred seven footers in the country and half of them are in the NBA.

Archived