• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AFC Championship Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots "Legacy Bowl" Gameday Thread

MichaelNewtonII

I'm not saying he hasn't had good receivers, but he also has made receivers look better that they are.

Look, you are a contrarian poster anyway, so have fun with others who fall in to it with you.

So you're saying the crap you just said is so agreeable that anything otherwise is contrarian? Not! Reggie and Pierre Garcon are #1 receivers for their respective teams without Peyton. What argument do you have to contradict that? Heck, Garcon had over 100 catches this year with inconsistent QB play. And of course Reggie is a HOFer and put up gaudy numbers without payton. Contrarian? I think not. Those are very factual arguments you can look up yourself.

Why didn't he go to the Jags when he had a chance and make those players there? Those other players he play with deserve their due respect as well. T.ebow took that same Denver team pass the 1st round of the playoffs. Stop trying to convince yourself lunatic thoughts. Everybody know Denver is loaded with play makers.

You mean the The Golden Calf of Bristol team that everyone said had no weapons and he had the worst receiving core in the NFL?

You mean the The Golden Calf of Bristol team that everyone said had no weapons and he had the worst receiving core in the NFL?

Thanks for solidifying my point. To hype the value of certain QBs the media always go with 'he has no running game, no receivers, and he's carrying the team'. To diminish other QBs they go with 'he has great defense and running, blah blah blah'. I'm sure both Tom and Peyton can stand on their own merit without undermining the accomplishment of others.

LOL at The Golden Calf of Bristol mention. Jangler is right. Just go make yourself a drink 

A full keg couldn't make anyone believe in the crap you guys are selling. Let Peyton stand on his own merit. Reggie, Garcon and Harrison were great receivers. The better argument is always the WRs make the QBs. Never the other way around.

Are people really saying Peyton is a product of his weapons? LMAO

Every single receiver and RB had career years, 53% of his yards cam before the catch(league avg), and he had the 6th highest drop rate.

LOL, sure sounds like a product of weapons.

Are people really saying Peyton is a product of his weapons? LMAO

Every single receiver and RB had career years, 53% of his yards cam before the catch(league avg), and he had the 6th highest drop rate.

LOL, sure wounds like a product of weapons.

Brady would throw for 6,000yd 60td with those weapons

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I dont understand what the talk is about. Why does Brady get a pass for knowing the defensive signal calls in his SB wins? Why is that ignored by people who still say he's a HoF QB? Has he won any since those facts were revealed? LoL

Tom Brady is just a good QB, no more no less. He's not going to take a game over like Manning does every time he steps on the field.

Archived