• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greatest Video Game Franchises

Dex

GOAT Franchises  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best?

• Mario/ Zelda/ Pokemon
    • Mortal Kombat/ Street Fighter
    • Elder Scrolls/ Fallout
    • Metal Gear Solid/ Tom Clancy
    • Resident Evil/ Silent Hill
    • Battlefield/ COD/ Halo
    • Final Fantasy/ Kingdom Hearts
    • Uncharted/ Max Payne
    • Counter Strike/ Half Life
    • Grand Theft Auto/ Red Dead Redemption
    • Assassin's Creed/ Hitman
    • Portal/ Bioshock
    • God of War/ Dark Souls
    • World of Warcraft/ League of Legends
    • Batman Arkham/ Gears of War
    • Mass Effect/ Star Wars
    • FIFA/ Madden/ 2K etc.
    • Misc. Racing games.
    • Other omg how did you miss ....

If the game has to be played on certain settings to be enjoyable, maybe it wasn't so good.

How do you figure? Most of the original settings were for the casual experience. It's no different than playing cod on hardcore rather than regular. Regular is for causal noobs hardcore takes skill. It's the same thing.

there's a very good reason for that. console gamers are the wrestling fans of the gaming world.

Nah PC gamers are hyper sensitive assholes. And just personal offense when no cares about how they play video games so they feel the need to force every conversation about gaming to make it why PC is just soooo much better. No one fuging cares

I'm a PC gamer and a console gamer. While I can never go back to playing games like Elder Scrolls on console because PC is ridiculously better. I have to admit, PC gamers are elitist douchebags who always steer the conversation towards Console vs PC. No one cares. Oh and H2 was a fantastic game for what is was and that was a multiplayer juggernaut on the Xbox. Not the PC, the fuging Xbox. The PC version sucked along with the campaign on both. I feel like Carp and PSC have skipped the troll stage and gone straight to full retard. Thanks for derailing a perfectly good thread you fuging morons.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox/halo-2/critic-reviews

Archived