• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's gone snow.

Darth Biscuit

Nah, a few years ago they got like two+ feet. They figured out how make it work. Hell, even when 1/3 of Manhattan went black and flooded during Hurricane Sandy people were more pissed about lack of subway service and no power than anything else. Everything works so fast and on time here it'd take a lot to cause panic ... like buildings falling.

That's one change I've gotten used to since leaving Charlotte. Oh, 8" of snow for days and work is open the entire time? Cool. In Charlotte the city would shut down until it melted, and even a week after asinine people would claim they can't get out of their neighborhood because of ice, lol. Other people would have to cover their shift.

Nah, a few years ago they got like two+ feet. They figured out how make it work. Hell, even when 1/3 of Manhattan went black and flooded during Hurricane Sandy people were more pissed about lack of subway service and no power than anything else. Everything works so fast and on time here it'd take a lot to cause panic ... like buildings falling.

That's one change I've gotten used to since leaving Charlotte. Oh, 8" of snow for days and work is open the entire time? Cool. In Charlotte the city would shut down until it melted, and even a week after asinine people would claim they can't get out of their neighborhood because of ice, lol. Other people would have to cover their shift.

You are a sad little troll.

oh yeah, !an. I live here in NC. Family is in town. My sister lives near Detroit and is going to the game.

WNY is clearing up a little but 2-4" of rain to fall this week on top of the 10-12' snow= 8+" water. The stadium may not b ready for next weeks game against Cleveland.

The fug? I'm going to the Bills forum where people actually live there.

Archived