• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smitty will read 'Mean NFL Tweets' tonight on Kimmel

Dpantherman

Hayden is on Ferguson tomorrow night...

I respect you as a user of this forum, but lets be fair, hasn't this run its course by now? It was funny 5 years ago with you doing the obsessed Hayden fan thing, but the jokes long been over. Its actually kinda creepy/sad now.

I like "hot" and completely talentless people being the butt of jokes as much as anyone, but perhaps its time to choose someone else, ya?

She planning on playing offensive line, corner, or receiver for us?

She isn't large enough to play on the line. She isn't tall enough to play corner. And she isn't a good enough actor to draw bogus pass interference calls, so that rules out receiver. She can probably play safety though cause I bet she knows how to lay on the wood.

I respect you as a user of this forum, but lets be fair, hasn't this run its course by now? It was funny 5 years ago with you doing the obsessed Hayden fan thing, but the jokes long been over. Its actually kinda creepy/sad now.

I like "hot" and completely talentless people being the butt of jokes as much as anyone, but perhaps its time to choose someone else, ya?

I read was "I'm so serious."

EHbql1f.gif

One does not simply chose their obsession, their obsession chooses them.

My obsession with buffets is and will be lifelong.

I read was "I'm so serious."

EHbql1f.gif

Fair enough. Didnt expect a real answer from you anyway. I know absolutely nothing about you, but just pray to god you're under the age of 30. Good lord that would be creepy if you were carrying this joke/obsession on for 5+ years if you're some older man. But carry on. As you were.

Archived